Tempest Larceny - Machinima Signup/Details Thread

Is not JL

Right, so I've received 3 more apart from HaloGeek, whom I don't know if he still wants to play DeX. Anyways, I've come to these conclusions, which you guys can decide on whether you're happy with it or not. I've still got other characters I need filling, so...yeah.

1. Boss, I think you'd do well on Zudo. Unless you wanna switch up, I think that you're suited for the role. A better mic would definitely make it better.

2. Minuette/Doctor Derpy, I know you wanna do Zudo but I think you actually might be more suited for either Zeed, Taciturn and even Andrew, especially since you've got this vibe of confidence and - personally - you'd be the 'cool' guy of the team IMO. As for Vector, I have another guy taking it, sorry. He's still deciding but he's pretty absolute in his choices. And may be a dog.

3. JC, your file didn't open. If you could, I dunno, hunt down the reason why it won't export (Which may also be the reason why my audacity didn't open it) that'll be great.

Okie Dokie, when I have the time I'll look into those characters lines and send them to you.

Okie Dokie, when I have the time I'll look into those characters lines and send them to you.

......Dat moment when you had to change voice. Lovely, no homo.

Anyways, you can do Taciturn, Andrew, or (I was hoping) both! The pitch and tone change really did sound amazing, like a whole different person. Fits Taciturn too.

• 3 weeks later...