Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 5)

SternuS

I am a relic of an age long past.

My name is unknown, but I have been seen by your eyes.

I was crafted with lethal intent, and share a similarity with one of your favorite Grifball tools.

Sadly, I was not enough to stop the parasite, and so, my official name may never be known...

Tell me what this tool is and bring it rest!

GO!

Not sure how you did that, but thanks.

I don't know. I mean, my copy and paste button on my laptop was really broken, so I had to look for ways other than that. It was hard, but eventually I figured out by right clicking something highlighted I could also copy and paste.

So hard.....

Anyways, the weapon that looks like a blue hardlight sword emitting from what could've been mistaken as a pistol handle.

• Like 1

That unnamed Forerunner weapon from Halo Legends: Origins?

I don't know. I mean, my copy and paste button on my laptop was really broken, so I had to look for ways other than that. It was hard, but eventually I figured out by right clicking something highlighted I could also copy and paste.

So hard.....

Anyways, the weapon that looks like a blue hardlight sword emitting from what could've been mistaken as a pistol handle.

Even though you both got it right, Axilus Prime did post it first...

Axilus Prime~2

Ryu♥Hayabusa~1

• Like 1

A frag grenade is closer to the size of the thing.

And if you're using the riddle, I suggest you re-read it.

You're the one who constantly says that riddles can have multiple ways of interpretation. Stop telling us to read the riddle - we know how to play. That's kinda like asking us to use cutlery when eating.

If its the size of a grenade, I'm gonna guess a rocket?