Xbox One Console Disscussion

Xbox One  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• I love it! Definently a buy!
    • Eh, I'm on the fence
    • Haha no

Unless Microsoft can offer your parents a better job, there is no way for any console to solve a single television issue.  This console does however, make it more likely that your parents will be willing to buy it and allow you to have it connected to a central hub for the family.  It's the features other than gaming that are biggest selling points when it comes to parents.  I'm a parent of two and I can tell you I would be 100 times more likely to buy my kids and entertainment device like this, over another console.

I lol'd there.

Well you make a fair point, many families (like yours, as you stated) are trying to create a hub for television and gaming, and actually this console looks the most promising.

These are not my family interests though. I just wanna play games. Thus, 90% of One's engine I have to pay is useless to me.

I lol'd there.

Well you make a fair point, many families (like yours, as you stated) are trying to create a hub for television and gaming, and actually this console looks the most promising.

These are not my family interests though. I just wanna play games. Thus, 90% of One's engine I have to pay is useless to me.

Same. 

All I want is a simple gaming console. I dont want anything too fancy. Great graphics is always nice, but I dont care for all the extra stuff thats been put into it. :)

Microsoft you blew it up 

What you did wrong :

Presentation: You based your entire consol on extra features instead of what it was supposed to do, play games. The entire conference was practically based in watching TV and new Kinect movements to go to the dashboard

The game Fee: This ruined the entire consol package just with this feature it ruined everything, but not only it ruined everything  it doesn’t even work properly as if you buy a used game from you have to pay for it in the store and when you arrive to your house you have to pay again the “FEE”

The name : Just what were you thinking it sucks

What you SHOULD do:

For E3 you need to pull out the big guns showing game play, how the Xbox performs, exclusives games. The usage of Kinect improving normal games with voice features give us reasons to buy an Xbox instead of a PS4.

You must embrace the fee mistake you made and try to fix it by removing it,this will show that you care for us the customers and that you are a serious company that does its best to improve all the time, if you don’t do so people will remember this mistake and you will be marked forever, but if you fix it they will remember there was a mistake but you solved it showing care for the consumer.

I belive a feature that wasn’t present but is important and would would be very accepted by gamers is for the new xbox to read 360 games

This problems must be addressed immediately as the only thing that stopping me from not buying this console is HALO 5 so youd better not ruin this game and if you want use some of my suggestions too

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...