Halo 5 For the PC / PS4?

What a disappointment. That's all I can say for the xbox one. Just one big dissappointment.

Incase, you don't know what's in the xbox here is a video of some guy i follow on youtube.

But anyway, does anyone know if 343 is going to make Halo 5 for the pc or ps4? I for one am not buying the xbox one and i would hate to see the Halo 5 being a crapbox one exclusive.

I'm 100% sure it'll be exclusive because Microsoft would lose money if they didn't make it exclusive. Think about it, if Microsoft sells one Halo 4 copy on PS3 they'll get $60 but if they sell you an xbox 360 and Halo they'll get $310 (I think I paid $250 for my xbox so $60 + $250 = $310) Since Microsoft is obviously making a much greater profit by keeping Halo exclusive, I don't see them making it available for other consoles or PC anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Halo is the ideal definition of an exclusive game. When you think of Xbox you think Halo. Of course, it's going to be exclusive to Xbox and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay like that. Besides, you would never find a Halo match on playstation's crappy servers anyways :P

Halo will always be for Microsoft. That is certain.

Xbox One isn't all that bad, not sure why people are so up in arms over it. 

They had a rocky start, but they smoothed out all the bugs. They fixed the online every 24 hours things, and the used games thing. So now it is basically the same as the PS4.

Also, the only thing Microsoft did wrong about the Xbox One reveal was that they did their reveal first, then Sony did theirs. Microsoft released details first, then Sony did after. Basically, Sony waited until Microsoft unveiled the details about the Xbox One, then they altered what they were saying in order to take cheap shots at Xbox One. Which is good marketing to most, but for a company to throw low blows simply because they want the business is not a company I would like to support. 

Whilst I am not biased - I own both a 360 and PS3 - I have to say, the quality of games, selection, and versatility of 360 has always been more appealing to me. PS3 had its moments with some games (ie not having to wait 10 minutes in a matchmaking lobby, blueray, etc.) but overall Xbox One seems to be the only console I would put my money on, just based on what was said up until now about both consoles. 

I am sure after a few months, the bugs with both consoles will be revealed and they may even have a patch for them, and I will more than likely end up buying PS4 as well. 

Point being, Halo is one of gaming's most famous franchises and in order to continue to support and enjoy the franchise many love, Xbox One it is. 

***On a side note, I'm sure everyone will enjoy the Xbox One even if they talk **** about it. Look at the 360, it was trash talked for ages, then suddenly, everyone started liking it.***

• Like 2

I think a good portion of the negative image associated with the Xbox One is undeserved. The only real issue I have is the Kinect Bundle. I don't use Kinect, and don't ever really see myself using it, so the fact that owning it will be a necessity is somewhat annoying. Other than that; the withdrawal of the DRM restrictions cleared up my only other concern. 

You'll never see Halo crossover to PS. Halo is one of Microsoft's key exclusives; kind of their counterpart to Killzone. Except there is really no comparaison; Halo is a much better game. Even with the disappointments of Halo 4; it is still a superior experience IMO... and yes, I do own both. 

• 6 months later...

Hello I just found this forum researching whether Halo would come out on PSN or not.  I think it’s a matter of time.

I, being an Xbox enthusiast an very upset with the current direction of Microsoft and am unwilling to pay a company that takes away the choice from its customers. I think that’s why people are so upset.

-EC-Kingpin: I think a good portion of the negative image associated with the Xbox One is undeserved.

-EC-Kingpin I believe your incorrect. Why would everyone be hating if there wasn’t something to hate about?

I’m upset because I know better; I do research about anything that I buy. I see game systems as an investment of time and fun and money. I poured so much into the Xbox system and now all that money means nothing within the next year or so.

Ignorance is people biggest down fall the less people know the less they have to fight with. I however know quite a bit about why Microsoft is doing what they are doing and that’s why I am upset.

I can see the halo franchise being sold over to Sony within the next 3-6 years may be less depending on how fast Microsoft drops the ball. In fact I will go out on a limb with something very big “only because I’m confident in my knowledge of the situation”  That within 3-8 years there won’t be an XboxLive Service and a PSN Service, that they will merge to one network’ One single console with one single main network that in the end Sony will win. Each console war hasn’t been a war, but a battle that Sony has had time to be patient and thought full of their choices. You know that old story “slow and steady wins the race”

The evidence is all around; all you need to do is find it. Microsoft, as large as that company is, they can still fail. Not just small companies have troubles, all do. Look at Lucas arts studios just got bought be Disney. Microsoft just sold their 10 year exclusive Mojang contract over to Sony as well as Selling their Microsoft office programs to Sun Microsystems and don’t forget that they are sell their operating system over to Sony as well.

Microsoft stocks are almost at their lowest point.

On top of that Microsoft looks to be filing for bankruptcy. So it’s just a matter of time before they fall apart and Sony will pick up the pieces.

The biggest reason I didn’t buy the Xbox one is because I won’t invest in a system that looks like it won’t be supported within the next 3-8 years. With no backward compatibility and no plans for it, Microsoft seems to be squeezing everything out of its customer’s right before the end “I mean their filing for bankruptcy” so they can break even.

Oh side note Microsoft is in big trouble and debt to the US Government. Remember when all those car companies went out of business. That’s what is happening here.

So in Short yes Halo has a defendant possibility to be on PlayStation.