Do you teabag?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you teabag?

• Always
    • Almost Always
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

It's a Halo tradition that I strive to uphold. I'm not a chronic teabagger, but I may shove my manhood onto a corpse on certain occasions. Sometimes, I may even perform a preemptive teabag when I know that the fight is going to be in my favor. Teabagging is funny, and I laugh even when it happens to me.

I speak for everyone when I say; If he enemy has full shields, and you're one shot. Let's say you out BR this person. Yes, I will definitely bag your body like you wouldn't believe. I'd probably stay there, continuously bag the corpse until he came back around to try to take me down, only to ninja him.

Am I right ladies?  :horse:

I teabag people with terrible aim (ie. They got the first shot, but they couldn't take me down due to bad accuracy), I do it to cocky kids who think they're great at the game, when really they're just terrible and I do it to my friends just for a laugh. Though, it's not usually me teabagging, it's the Hologram :D

• Like 1

Ah, the Hologram Teabag. Saves you some trouble, and even makes them angrily attack the hologram rather than you.

A lot of people don't know about the Hologram teabag, and that's why it can be very useful; Because they don't expect the Hologram to be teabagging so they think it's a real player, and then after they shoot it a few times and then reload, I just hose them down with my Assault Rifle and continue to Hologram-teabag.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, like with many other things, it can range from funny to cruel depending on how it's used. Think of it like Trolling. If you're just having some humorous, light hearted fun with friends and everyone's just messing with each other to have a good time, then it's alright. If you're doing it to bully someone online, it ain't cool at all and you should really stop it. It's like comparing those mean, harassing youtube videos of adults bullying little kids online versus a group of pals laying loose late at night, goofing around with each other in a chaotic custom game. It's not only what it is but how its being used that matters.

Same logic goes for teabagging. One could be teabagging as a small, yet funny joke while another could be doing the same exact thing but with the intention of calling the player out as a pathetic noob. The multiple different uses for one thing can stir up some confusion with your fellow players and if they are offended by it, make sure they know it's all in the name of good fun and you're not meaning it in a bad context. As long as someone isn't teabagging, trolling, etc to be mean to an individual there's no actual problem at all with it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do not Tea-Bag, as I find it offensive.  I think very little of those that Tea-Bag.

I have my own way of rubbing salt in to the gaping wounds (dead body), I beat there dead body up, stick them and walk on by.

Many a time I have angered some one to the point of stupidity, where they came back repeatedly for revenge.  Some times they get revenge and return the favour, in the odd time they are repeatedly beaten and stuck.

I have never really got the concept of Tea-Bagging, or even the idea.  Hanging your groin over some ones corpse and dipping looks nothing like dipping a Tea Bag in a cup (or a mug).  Further more, a bloke has balls, not bags. 

So, how does it work if the Spartan is female ???

I do not Tea-Bag, as I find it offensive.  I think very little of those that Tea-Bag.

I have my own way of rubbing salt in to the gaping wounds (dead body), I beat there dead body up, stick them and walk on by.

Many a time I have angered some one to the point of stupidity, where they came back repeatedly for revenge.  Some times they get revenge and return the favour, in the odd time they are repeatedly beaten and stuck.

I have never really got the concept of Tea-Bagging, or even the idea.  Hanging your groin over some ones corpse and dipping looks nothing like dipping a Tea Bag in a cup (or a mug).  Further more, a bloke has balls, not bags. 

So, how does it work if the Spartan is female ???

While you have your own way of doing it, teabagging is the universal symbol for it. If I walked past some guy who I want to humiliate, wasting a sticky grenade on him will make me look retarded; vice versa if I was the dead guy. Teabagging, though, is something everybody understands. The moment your ragdolled, awkward's body is met with my Spartan's groin, is something everybody understands and thus why it is done the most.

By being the universal symbol for 'i *** your mom last night you suck kid', there is no reason to do anything else as humiliation and all you will end up doing is making a fool of yourself in their eyes. That's why teabagging is done the most.

As for why it's called teabagging...well, balls are held in bags. And I guess going up and down happens in both video game teabagging and real life teabagging.

As for if you're being a girl, well, the fact that girls don't have balls usually increases the humiliation factor.

Alright.. Finally I can describe my feelings. So you know I think teabagging is fine. I mean its not a big deal, but when some one does it to you ever time they kill you.. Good lord I just wanna kill them. Now I am not against it but when people do it every time they get a kill. They just ruin it. I mean I teabag when I get a good kill or I just teabag on the ground beside my friend to get a laugh, it's not like i'm a try hard and teabag when I mele someone. Like bro anyone could mele someone it's not a boss move :P.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...