Do you teabag?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you teabag?

• Always
    • Almost Always
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

Well, we've all had it happen to us. Someone kills us, then proceeds to stand and crouch repeatedly over our corpses.

So, what do you guys think of teabagging? And how much do you teabag?

I think teabagging is funny, though I do actively try to kill anyone who does it to me. I don't usually teabag. I almost always melee the enemy's corpse, but I teabag if I killed them in a particularly humiliating way, like an assassination, or a straight-up fight that I won very easily.

I do when my team really destroys the other team, or it was close and I won with a clutch last kill. I may teabag in-game if I repeatedly kill the same person over and over in the same way, in the same place.

• Like 1

I almost never tea-bag. I don't like intimidating my enemy, especially when we're winning. If I ever tea-bag, I won't be tea-baging bodies, but instead I'll do it to "communicate" with other players xD

I usually intimidate the enemy through skill when it's possible. If the skill gap is too small for that, I don't really do anything but try to win. I only teabag for comedy.

Speaking of not teabagging bodies, I teabag air on occasion too. In fact, when I was playing Crysis 3 (Boring game, by the way), I hid from the Hunters with a random stranger, then proceeded to teabag air. He followed suit, and I stopped on occasion, only to find out that he was still doing it. So, I rejoined him, and we teabagged air until the match ended.

I only teabag on humorous moments, such as when an enemy fails to kill me with a rocket when he should have or they tried assassinating me and failed and I then proceed to kill him. There are times when people teabag me, and then my team then win the game, I'll teabag them then for Karma.

Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time. 

Ah, teabagging, the art of infuriating ones enemy to cause them to come back and try harder than they were before. I rarely do this myself since not only is it highly dishonorable, but it creates mini-martyrs who cry to their team that you took advantage of their corpse and immediatly cause their team to try harder. The only times I impliment this are 1. when communicating 2. when in mating season and a she-wolfy is spotted 3. when an enemy was foolish enough to tbag me when I wasn't even trying 4. when someone is just a plain idiot and needs a lesson in common sense/common courtesy.
  • Like 1

Please make a Big Team 8v8 objective game type with CTF and Assault. Slayer gets old after a while

lol...off topic

i only teabag under the following conditions

-an enemy has done it to me and ive got the kill on them (close range)

-a friendly has betrayed and couldnt be booted

i tend to melee, throw a grenade, or put a few shots into their body way more than just moving up and down on the body or i may mix it up with a jumping spin or whatever comes to mind

ive done it this many times (about 250 H3, 175 reach, 5 H4)

Never understood it and I've only ever done it as a joke with friends (For example, we vastly outnumbered an enemy team once, something like 8 of us and 1 or 2 of them, so I suicide in the corner of our base, respawned, and spent the rest of the match teabagging my own corpse. I could have gone out and added to the massacre, but I just didn't see the point).

It doesn't annoy me on an individual basis. People do it to taunt you and get you to play sloppy, that part doesn't work with me since I usually play such large games you can't hope to find vengeance on the battlefield. Especially if you're actually playing Battlefield, there are 12 enemy players on a massive playing field, you can't hope to find someone specific on the other team let alone guarantee a kill on them. but I admit the frequency and severity of it are starting to bother me.

What I mean by that is the trend I'm seeing for nearly every kill to merit a teabag, and for several seconds. That's really stupid, and makes me worry that the new generation of shooter fans think their crouching ritual is a necessary part of each kill.

I don't want my teammates to sit there teabagging every time they kill anyone. If the enemy team wants to do it that's just fine, that's several seconds spent not defending themselves, but with so many people doing it and my teams being composed of random players, that's a LOT of idiots I have to make up for on the scoreboard. I'm above average skill, but I'm not the best, and I'm definitely not good enough to win every game on my own while each of my teammates treats each kill like they won the superbowl.

For me the fun of shooters is shooting the other players. It's not trashtalk or teabagging. The more time I spend shooting (and preferably killing) other players, the more fun I have. I don't find crouching repeatedly fun. I'm an above-average player in any shooter I spend the time to learn, so I can generally let the stats speak for themselves. I wish other players would get better at the game and stop teabagging.

Edited by Bloody Initiate