I want to learn more about the Halo Universe

I've been playing the games since 2006 or so, and I've beaten every game there is for series. I thought I knew a lot about the story and other characters, but earlier today I took a glance at Halo Wikipedia... and I found out that I know only a little about the Halo Universe. Summer is approaching soon, so I want to know what Halo books I should buy and read over the summer. 

I've been playing the games since 2006 or so, and I've beaten every game there is for series. I thought I knew a lot about the story and other characters, but earlier today I took a glance at Halo Wikipedia... and I found out that I know only a little about the Halo Universe. Summer is approaching soon, so I want to know what Halo books I should buy and read over the summer. 

I know what books you should read all of them :thumbsup:

The Fall of Reach, The Flood and First Strike detail the events of SPARTAN II training, battle of Reach, Installation 04(in more detail) and how they got back to earth from the ring.

Contact Harvest details the very start of the war, in first contact

Cryptum, Primordium and Silentium detail the last days of the Forerunners, and link up very nicely toHalo 4

Ghosts of Onyx, Glasslands, The Thursday War and one unannounced sequel detail Spartan III training, the narrow of Onyx and later, the immediate events post-war

The Cole Protocol is just a side story. It is about Keyes, Arbiter and various others before they are te ranks seem in game

Evolutions volumes I and II are both collections of short stiries, detailing many things. A free have/are being put into anime on waypoint.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think all of them are great. i just started the forrunner saga so i dont know much about those, but ive read all the others at least 4 times each, so i can easily reacall most of them in pretty near to spot on fashion. any questions in particular?

I think you mean the forerunner trilogy. The reclaimer saga is the saga of Halo games including Halo 4, 5 and 6.