Halo 5: Controllers (Button and Stick Layout)

Different Halo Controls?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Controls would you like?

• Recon (Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 4
    • Other (Completely Different Controls)

In the Past, the controls for the past few Halo games have keep changing. Such as in Halo 3 -->Halo Reach change in controls were quiet big and was a bit hard to get used to for me. Then  changed it again slightly for Halo 4.

So Anyway, Should the new Halo 5 and 6 have same controls or different controls from the past? 

I love the recon layout. It just seems like a smooth and effective layout especially with reload on Rb and its allows me to not have to jerk to hit one of the buttons like fishstick on default in Halo 4. Also it is the layout most similar to classic Halo CE and Halo 2 controls.

• 4 weeks later...

The button/stick layout is not the most pressing matter when developing a game. They introduced new things, like being able to sprint and use an armor ability, not to mention the addition of using ordinance. So of course the controls were going to change, and so depending on what they do next to the game mechanics.... well, that will be the deciding factor of whether or not the controls will remain the same.

• 6 months later...