Forbidden (Halo 4 Invasion with dynamic spawns)

Name: Forbidden

Modded

Forge Island, along the Mid Island cliffside

Forerunner Themed

Forbidden is an open invasion map that initially starts off easy for the defenders, but gradually gets harder through phase 2 and 3. Phase 1 offenders start with one spawn area, similar to their initial spawn area. They get a Railgun and SAW to help offend, while the defenders spawn with a risky Overshield to take up. Defenders can spawn on either side of Phase 1's building. Phase 2 offenders now move up and take on a Sniper Rifle, and defenders get a sticky launcher. Offenders take on the spawns of Phase 1's building, and on the opposite side of the width of the map. Defenders are pushed back into Phase 3's building, and on the opposite side of the width of the map as well. Phase 3 offenders now get a rockethog and a SAW, and move up into phase 2's building, and defenders get a standard hog and a rocket launcher. Phase 3 defenders get pushed even further back and must defend a round-about garage type scoring area.

Author: AbandonedCashew

NEW: I've done a major balance update to the map! I expanded Phase 1 to about 50 feet more play-space, added more cover, made reasonably sized larger shapes for extraction points, added a spawn area to Phase 1 Offense, made the whole floor seamless, and added a pillar in 3rd phase for cover.

Download Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/abandonedcashew/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=7fccb943-eb3e-4100-bf53-9ec085583694

Pics!

Phase 1

post-62071-0-72795700-1368665584_thumb.png

Phase 2

post-62071-0-65829600-1368665589_thumb.png

Phase 3

post-62071-0-22135400-1368665593_thumb.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

This is like eye-candy for me. I've been waiting for a good invasion map forever. Is it a modded gametype? Or did you use the extraction pieces? The aesthetics look great. I'm slightly concerned about the open area in pic 3, but I doubt it will be much of a problem. I'm definitely downloading this.

If you need a tester, message me: curmugeon

This is like eye-candy for me. I've been waiting for a good invasion map forever. Is it a modded gametype? Or did you use the extraction pieces? The aesthetics look great. I'm slightly concerned about the open area in pic 3, but I doubt it will be much of a problem. I'm definitely downloading this.

If you need a tester, message me: curmugeon

I used the extraction pieces for the dynamic spawns, the map is going through updates so I would recommend redownloading it, for I have made some balancing changes to the map and game type, including fixing up the open area you have concern for. Speaking of the game type you can also use Conversion with it if thats what your used to. I'm glad youre interested, I prize this map quite a bit :) …and yes to save the trouble it is modded for extra rocks.