what weapons do you thing should be brought back in halo 5?

All previous weapons, plus more Promethean ones. Also, more melee weapons, like a Forerunner spear weapon or a human katana. 

i would also like to see the katana brought back and maybe even with hybusa armor to go.

Personally I would like to see more development on the best weapon of all...the Spartan. 

We know from the books that the Master Chief (and fellow Spartans) are a deadly force to be reckoned with. The mele attack is fun and yes the assassinations are cool, but lets see the Chief really demonstrate that Spartan lethality like we see in the videos and read of in the books.

The Chief can flip a Warthog !

With that strength just imagine what he could do to enemies!

Imagine the Chief  being able to use objects in his environment (like that piece of scrap metal from the Banshee you just destroyed) to send a Grunt into orbit with a baseball swing or impale a charging elite and pin him to the wall. 

that would be cooler but it wouldnt really work in multiplayer because it might become op and would be way too hectic. also u have to remember that the reason that the chief can do that stuff is cuz he, like the origional spartans had some special genes, unlike the ***** spartans from halo 4 who just signed up, got armor, and got training. also, in campeign, cheif does do some of the strength stuff.

i would also like to see the katana brought back and maybe even with hybusa armor to go.

that would be cooler but it wouldnt really work in multiplayer because it might become op and would be way too hectic. also u have to remember that the reason that the chief can do that stuff is cuz he, like the origional spartans had some special genes, unlike the ***** spartans from halo 4 who just signed up, got armor, and got training. also, in campeign, cheif does do some of the strength stuff.

Sadly, I believe that you are correct in citing multi-player as the reason why this type of game play is not fully incorporated. The Chief can't be all that special when the other "Spartans" need to be able to replicate every ability in Multi player. If nothing else I would like more of these special cut scene types of action in Campaign to set 117 apart from the imitation Spartans. After all there is a reason why we are following his story and not another random Spartan IV. 

• Like 1

The Bruteshot MUST come back, UNSC weapons, and my favorite Covenant weapon: the plasma rifle. I remember using them on Halo 2, loved it. 

Always the Forerunner weapons, specially the light rifle.

all the forerunner weapons except the boltshot or maybe a boltshot that doesnt have the shotgun ability and instead maybe it could be a slower version of full auto or something less cheap.

The Bruteshot MUST come back, UNSC weapons, and my favorite Covenant weapon: the plasma rifle. I remember using them on Halo 2, loved it. 

Always the Forerunner weapons, specially the light rifle.

Brute shot shouldn't come back unless brutes do IMO

• Like 1

Even if it was way better than that piece of crap Concussion Rifle

You can really tell the hammer was put in for the one purpose of grifball, can't ya'.

Well there is a brute in the prologue :3

• Like 2

i didn't notice the brute.also

missile pods could have really balanced out the over powered mantis in halo 4 and I think that dual wielding should be brought back along with weapons like smg's, and maulers.  In halo 3 the maulers were under powered enough to where you had to get really close to do any damage, but the smg's if they make a return should be knocked down just a little bit to make it fair.

totally agree i hate the mantis. one. I'm bad with it and two, people kill me with in when I'm in a tank so it would really even those out

• Like 1

Human Weapons

Covenant Weapons

Promethean Weapons

Assault Rifle

Battle Rifle

SMG

DMR

Magnum

Shotgun

Sniper Rifle

Rocket Launcher

Spartan Laser

Railgun

Grenade Launcher

Missile Pod

Machine Gun Turret

Sticky Detonator

Combat Knife

SAW

Katana (multiplayer)

Plasma Rifle

Covenant Carbine

Storm Rifle

Needle Rifle

Plasma Pistol

Mauler

Beam Rifle

Fuel Rod

Focus Rifle

Concussion Rifle

Brute Shot

Plasma Launcher

Plasma Cannon

Needler

Energy Sword

Storm Rifle

Gravity Hammer

Lance Beam

Promethean Carbine

Suppressor

Light Rifle

Boltshot

Scattershot

Binary Rifle

Incineration Cannon

Sentinel Beam

Heavyshot

Dark Rifle

Dark Launcher

Guardian Turret

Sentinel Mine

Promethean Blade

Particle Cannon

Light Spear

*Lance Beam – Directed energy weapon that fires a concentrated burst of energy in a thin horizontal spread

*Promethean Carbine – semiautomatic scoped rifle that fires hard light projectiles, which can penetrate walls.

*Sentinel Beam – Directed energy weapon that fires a steady stream of hard light for ten seconds before overheating, found on certain Sentinel automatons.

*Heavyshot – Directed energy weapon mounted on the shoulder that fires a single beam of hard light, which explodes upon impact.

*Dark Rifle – Semiautomatic scoped rifle powered by dark energy, capable of evaporating targets within seconds.

*Dark Launcher – Handheld antiaircraft weapon powered by dark energy, designed to vaporize the alloys on human airborne vehicles.

*Guardian Turret – Stationary automatic weapon found on certain Promethean automatons.

*Sentinel Mine – Single shot grenade launcher that envelopes targets in self-immolating nanites, melting armor and flesh upon impact, found on certain Sentinel automatons and only disabled by the electromagnetic pulse of the Sonic Grenade.

*Promethean Blade – Melee weapon found on certain Promethean automatons.

*Particle Cannon – Fully automatic directed energy weapon designed to neutralize large groups of enemies.

*Light Spear – Melee weapon employed by the personal guard of the Didact.

Human Grenades

Covenant Grenades

Promethean Grenades

Fragmentation Grenade

Napalm Grenade

Sonic Grenade

Plasma Grenade

Firebomb Grenade

Spike Grenade

Pulse Grenade

Incineration Grenade

Binary Grenade

*Sonic Grenade – Electromagnetic pulse grenade designed to disable vehicles and shields.

*Binary Grenade – Creates a temporary slipspace warp, pulling nearby objects towards their imminent doom.

*Incineration Grenade – This explosive launches nanites similar to those employed in the Sentinel Beam at targets, consuming alloys and flesh for an extended period of time, only disabled by the electromagnetic pulse of the Sonic Grenade.

Human Weapons

Covenant Weapons

Promethean Weapons

Assault Rifle

Battle Rifle

SMG

DMR

Magnum

Shotgun

Sniper Rifle

Rocket Launcher

Spartan Laser

Railgun

Grenade Launcher

Missile Pod

Machine Gun Turret

Sticky Detonator

Combat Knife

SAW

Katana (multiplayer)

Plasma Rifle

Covenant Carbine

Storm Rifle

Needle Rifle

Plasma Pistol

Mauler

Beam Rifle

Fuel Rod

Focus Rifle

Concussion Rifle

Brute Shot

Plasma Launcher

Plasma Cannon

Needler

Energy Sword

Storm Rifle

Gravity Hammer

Lance Beam

Promethean Carbine

Suppressor

Light Rifle

Boltshot

Scattershot

Binary Rifle

Incineration Cannon

Sentinel Beam

Heavyshot

Dark Rifle

Dark Launcher

Guardian Turret

Sentinel Mine

Promethean Blade

Particle Cannon

Light Spear

*Lance Beam – Directed energy weapon that fires a concentrated burst of energy in a thin horizontal spread

*Promethean Carbine – semiautomatic scoped rifle that fires hard light projectiles, which can penetrate walls.

*Sentinel Beam – Directed energy weapon that fires a steady stream of hard light for ten seconds before overheating, found on certain Sentinel automatons.

*Heavyshot – Directed energy weapon mounted on the shoulder that fires a single beam of hard light, which explodes upon impact.

*Dark Rifle – Semiautomatic scoped rifle powered by dark energy, capable of evaporating targets within seconds.

*Dark Launcher – Handheld antiaircraft weapon powered by dark energy, designed to vaporize the alloys on human airborne vehicles.

*Guardian Turret – Stationary automatic weapon found on certain Promethean automatons.

*Sentinel Mine – Single shot grenade launcher that envelopes targets in self-immolating nanites, melting armor and flesh upon impact, found on certain Sentinel automatons and only disabled by the electromagnetic pulse of the Sonic Grenade.

*Promethean Blade – Melee weapon found on certain Promethean automatons.

*Particle Cannon – Fully automatic directed energy weapon designed to neutralize large groups of enemies.

*Light Spear – Melee weapon employed by the personal guard of the Didact.

Human Grenades

Covenant Grenades

Promethean Grenades

Fragmentation Grenade

Napalm Grenade

Sonic Grenade

Plasma Grenade

Firebomb Grenade

Spike Grenade

Pulse Grenade

Incineration Grenade

Binary Grenade

*Sonic Grenade – Electromagnetic pulse grenade designed to disable vehicles and shields.

*Binary Grenade – Creates a temporary slipspace warp, pulling nearby objects towards their imminent doom.

*Incineration Grenade – This explosive launches nanites similar to those employed in the Sentinel Beam at targets, consuming alloys and flesh for an extended period of time, only disabled by the electromagnetic pulse of the Sonic Grenade.

lol wow. so basically u would like to see about every weapon from halo and more that i think u created. pretty nice but some of the things like the sentinal mine, and dark launcher would be kinda op unless the reload was slow and stuff like that. also the dark rifle, unless it is a sniper, would be really op. the dark weapons also sound like variations of binary rifles and the incineration cannon?

- All brute weapons ~ that includes the Halo 2 brute Plasma Rifle; it had a higher RoF than the standard PR

- SMG's ~ why not we're Spartans are we not</p>

- Dual wieladability ~ it's awesome and you could eaily just make it so when you DW magnums they don't scope

- Flame thrower, Missile Pod

- Halo 3 Spartan Laser ~ had more shots and was more powerful

- Disrupter Grenades from Headhunters

- All H3 equipment such as trip mines,

- Armor Lock ~ it's brilliant for catching people out when they think they're going to get an easy splatter

• Like 1

I thought of a

Purge Rifle

Basically a Promethean Saw/BR, it fires out purges of data that create lightning that hops around between nearby enemies. They must be very close to each other and the lightning effect only activates once an enemy's shields break. It fires in bursts like the saw but most cool down, limiting it to around 20 shots each burst. Sort of like a battle rifle with the cool-down feature of some covenant weapons, and with a 7 shot blast rather than 3. 

Thunder Launcher

Replaces the reach grenade launcher, fires a grenade that explodes upon impact with enemy. However, it does not explode otherwise until you pull the trigger and fire one more. If you HOLD the trigger instead of tapping it, the current grenade powers up and you can let go. It will suck a player towards it, like some of the grenades in Borderlands. If you hold it before firing, it shoots three times like a BR, and electricity jumps between the three grenades like lightning rods. It would make a very versatile and unique tool while also pleasing those who want a standard grenade launcher to return.