halo 5 firefight

343 should bring firefight back but better than ever. im not saying they should get rid of spartan ops because those r great but it would be nice to just get to make those last stands against unbelievable amounts of enemies once again. some ways to make it better is by putting vehicles like tanks or aircraft that u could fly into it. even a vehicle and air based firefight mode where u get a squad of marines that r in whatever vehicle and follow u and do ur orders would be cool  like a squad of hawks or longswords going up against basically the whole covenant army( or whatever other eniemie species). it would also be nice if the new firefight would be more tactical so u have to think about what ur gonna do instead of just knowing where everything spawns and killing them right there. what else would be nice is that at the start of the firefight game, there would be a short cinematic that tells how they even got there in that last stand situation and then a good cinematic that you watch when the last spartan/ marine or whatever dies and the game ends. also different enemies that u fight against: flood, prometheans( if they arent all dead from when requiem goes into the sun in the last spartan ops mission of season 1), of course covenant, rebel humans, or any other species that may be added in halo 5. if u could choose what species you could play as, that would be great. playing as a marine, a spartan, an elite, hell even a grunt if u want :P . there should also be things like boss like enemies after every 5 or so rounds, just things that u and ur team have to rly work at and be smart about when ur trying to kill them. maybe some of these things can be incorporated into some different modes so that the ppl who love classic firefight can still play classic firefight.

I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to see Firefight and a "Floodfight" game mode in halo 5. There could be special flood maps that are super scary (similar to the mission cortana in halo 3) with flood growth all over the place, fog, random popcorn forms, etc, and finite weapons scattered around the map, making you conserve your ammo while awaiting rescue.

Firefight could also be updated to where you could call in ordinance, and I'm not talking sniper rifles, I'm talking tanks, falcons, missile strikes, marine squads, etc. The processing power of the next gen xbox should allow for massive 10 player firefight games on HUGE maps with hundreds of enemies at a time.

• Like 1

I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to see Firefight and a "Floodfight" game mode in halo 5. There could be special flood maps that are super scary (similar to the mission cortana in halo 3) with flood growth all over the place, fog, random popcorn forms, etc, and finite weapons scattered around the map, making you conserve your ammo while awaiting rescue.

Firefight could also be updated to where you could call in ordinance, and I'm not talking sniper rifles, I'm talking tanks, falcons, missile strikes, marine squads, etc. The processing power of the next gen xbox should allow for massive 10 player firefight games on HUGE maps with hundreds of enemies at a time.

that would be amazing! but the whole part of u calling in ordinance like a vehicle, if u got that wouldnt it make sence to get the hell out of there? and also if they can drop tuff off to u via dropship or whatever, why cant they just pick u up and save u? so if this were to happen they would need to have some type of mission/objective/reason to keep u there instead of saving u, so maybe the ordinance firefight could be a different game mode from regular no objective fight till ur last breath firefight classic.

• 4 weeks later...