New Games for 2013.

Theres a lot great games out there, madden, kill zone, and the probably will all be good, but honestly, our hopes shouldn't be that high.

for example, ALIENS: colonial marines was announced in 2008 but it wasent realesed untill 5 years later; so expect the unexpected.

• Like 1

Sadly, I was really hoping for a much better done Fable 4. But it seem's like since Kinect game, they have disappeared from the world or something. Only Xbox game I have to look forward to. :(

And no nothing. :( 

• Like 1

Sadly, I was really hoping for a much better done Fable 4. But it seem's like since Kinect game, they have disappeared from the world or something. Only Xbox game I have to look forward to. :(

And no nothing. :( 

What about GTA V? I mean it's always fun to to mess around...

^_^

What about GTA V? I mean it's always fun to to mess around...

^_^

I have never ever, ever, ever liked GTA. Any of them. Absolutely hated the game. :P 

• Like 1

Pokemon X and Y in October I'm I the only one thats excited for that? (Thats right im a Pokefile deal with it lol)  :smoke:

Edited by Absolute Dog
Edited phrase due to report.

Scorch, on 26 May 2013 - 5:49 PM, said:

Pokemon X and Y in October I'm I the only one thats excited for that? (Thats right im a Pokefiledeal with it lol smoke.gif)

Oh no, your not the only one. I have a 3DS and cant wait for it to come out. biggrin.png