Favorite Characters

I just came up with an idea.

I was thinking maybe we could all say our favorite character and why.

RULES:

It doesnt matter what game the character is from  but, it has to be Halo related.

So, I would say not to do Master Chief: because, he looks cool.

Come on now be self explanatory.

So try to do a character that is usually not recognized a lot.

Just do a character that is not a main one like Cortana, Master Chief or the Arbiter.

You are only allowed to do one character.

Enjoy!

I will start.

Kat: A brave solider who not only was a girl

but, she was the best girl in Halo.

I loved her so much because, she was so brave.

She was kind of like a guy but, not really but,

she seemed to fit right in.

I couldnt believe they killed her in Halo Reach

with a sniper rifle that was just messed.

kat+spartan+halo+reach.png

Rtas 'Vadum.

I have some feelings toward the Elites, when i play Halo 2 as the Arbiter i always try to keep them alive, i don't know why. I feel more Sangheili than Human. And this Sangheili in particular... the half jaw, the white armour, the voice, the manner he talks to the Arbiter and his elites...

Vadum_on_the_Shadow_of_Intent.jpg

Do you know what i mean? He's the boss, kinda like Johnson, and i prefer him to guide the Sangheili military much more than Mdama. I'm still waiting for him to appear in the Reclaimer trilogy. And if this doesn't happen...i'll wait.

• Like 3

The Rookie

"Not exactly green; no ODST is. But if I didn't think he could do the job I wouldn't have him on my six. He doesn't say much, but I don't care. I just need him to listen."

The silent, deadly type of character. Like most ODSTs, his actions speak louder than words.

I really liked ODSTs when I first played the game, they are like the marine form of Spartans! His name is unkown but his initials spell "J.D." AND I heard Buck once say: "Keep it steady, James!" when I was in a Warthog. And of course this guy likes sleeping!

I don't have anything else more to say, I just love this character :D

Halo3-ODST.jpg

(P.S. I was going to say Rtas 'Vadum D: Darg you SternuS xD )

Edited by Eliτε SnΙp3r
  • Like 2

Rtas 'Vadum.

I have some feelings toward the Elites, when i play Halo 2 as the Arbiter i always try to keep them alive, i don't know why. I feel more Sangheili than Human. And this Sangheili in particular... the half jaw, the white armour, the voice, the manner he talks to the Arbiter and his elites...

Vadum_on_the_Shadow_of_Intent.jpg

Do you know what i mean? He's the boss, kinda like Johnson, and i prefer him to guide the Sangheili military much more than Mdama. I'm still waiting for him to appear in the Reclaimer trilogy. And if this doesn't happen...i'll wait.

loved Rtas vadum. i also feel more sangheilli than human and in real life id love to be an elite. Oh and i also try to save the elites as best i can in halo 2. i love them all. and i try to not kill them in halo 1.

The Rookie

"Not exactly green; no ODST is. But if I didn't think he could do the job I wouldn't have him on my six. He doesn't say much, but I don't care. I just need him to listen."

The silent, deadly type of character. Like most ODSTs, his actions speak louder than words.

I really liked ODSTs when I first played the game, they are like the marine form of Spartans! His name is unkown but his initials spell "J.D." AND I heard Buck once say: "Keep it steady, James!" when I was in a Warthog. And of course this guy likes sleeping!

I don't have anything else more to say, I just love this character :D

Halo3-ODST.jpg

(P.S. I was going to say Rtas 'Vadum D: Darg you SternuS xD )

the rookie was a sick dude and i love him too. loved his attitude. same with noble six from reach.

then: 

I just came up with an idea.

I was thinking maybe we could all say our favorite character and why.

RULES:

It doesnt matter what game the character is from  but, it has to be Halo related.

So, I would say not to do Master Chief: because, he looks cool.

Come on now be self explanatory.

So try to do a character that is usually not recognized a lot.

Just do a character that is not a main one like Cortana, Master Chief or the Arbiter.

You are only allowed to do one character.

Enjoy!

I will start.

Kat: A brave solider who not only was a girl

but, she was the best girl in Halo.

I loved her so much because, she was so brave.

She was kind of like a guy but, not really but,

she seemed to fit right in.

I couldnt believe they killed her in Halo Reach

with a sniper rifle that was just messed.

kat+spartan+halo+reach.png

i like hat and all but she always killed me in campaign it seemed. in someway or another she did. so i don't like much because of that. also it's reach. right as i got my hands on the game i knew all of the characters would die. but i learned jun lived. any ways

my favorite character i'd have a hard decision between sergeant forge from wars and or the elite at the legendary ending of halo 1 when he hugs johnson. even though i don't think it was actually johnson. i think it was just the same voice actor that was asked to do that little scene for extra funny content. any ways i think i'd go with the elite

Edited by haloman 2
  • Like 1

The first grunt you kill in campaign on C.E.. Because it would be awesome to be the first enemy killed by the chief. It is almost an honor to die from  the butt of chiefs pistol. I don't know. I guess that is who I'd be.

• Like 1

loved Rtas vadum. i also feel more sangheilli than human and in real life id love to be an elite. Oh and i also try to save the elites as best i can in halo 2. i love them all. and i try to not kill them in halo 1.

the rookie was a sick dude and i love him too. loved his attitude. same with noble six from reach.

then: 

i like hat and all but she always killed me in campaign it seemed. in someway or another she did. so i don't like much because of that. also it's reach. right as i got my hands on the game i knew all of the characters would die. but i learned jun lived. any ways

my favorite character i'd have a hard decision between sergeant forge from wars and or the elite at the legendary ending of halo 1 when he hugs johnson. even though i don't think it was actually johnson. i think it was just the same voice actor that was asked to do that little scene for extra funny content. any ways i think i'd go with the elite

cough, Jun died, cough and my favorite would be...either Kat or Rookie

cough, Jun died, cough and my favorite would be...either Kat or Rookie

i actually did hear that he did die a little after the game. i just don't know how. the story i here'd was that halsey and jun got ambushed and ran off from some elites but there was one that hurt halsey and jun stopped him from killing her but the elite picked him up pukled out an energy sword and before jun was stabbed halsey grabbed his sniper and shot through jun killing the elite. thats what i here'd though so don't get me wrong. ad the rookie was pretty BA

• Like 1

Gunnery Sergeant Stacker:

H3_Stacker.png

"My convoy's been hit, I repeat, my convoy's been hit, I've got wounded... We're on Tsavo Highway, about... east of Voi. Someone, anyone, please respond!" —Stacker, sending a distress call to UNSC forces

I just always liked him and made sure to help him every time. I like to keep my marines alive as much as possible and sometimes feel sad when they die. I loved his voice as well.

• Like 1

Gunnery Sergeant Stacker:

H3_Stacker.png

"My convoy's been hit, I repeat, my convoy's been hit, I've got wounded... We're on Tsavo Highway, about... east of Voi. Someone, anyone, please respond!" —Stacker, sending a distress call to UNSC forces

I just always liked him and made sure to help him every time. I like to keep my marines alive as much as possible and sometimes feel sad when they die. I loved his voice as well.

thats how i am with marines and elites

oh wow i didn't even know that Tsavo highway was a real place

Hmm a lot of good character choices here.

I'd have to go with either Beowulf...Or Déjà 

Just because I loved reading any passage from the books with them in it, so interesting to learn about all the other AI. Plus there's that whole thing about how cool they are.

• 1 month later...

Is Rise of the Spartans Halo related?

If so, Archangel.

Because epic war speeches and a dramatic death.

If not, Linda 058. She's so cool! Who else can you name that has shot a sniper rifle at brutes whilst hanging upside down by a rope?