Halo 4 Gamercard Generator!

AssaultCommand

Woah, I thought this thread was dead in the water by now but I guess not :)

I just want to say one thing, And I am not sure many people noticed... But... The first post was made in May 2013, Three months before the champions bundle. And the 343i staff gamercards have that content, Unless it was updated after it had come out. I don't know... Just noticed it. And I like the generator, It is easy and reliant. Though there are some minor glitches, All it takes is a refresh and retry and fixed. Good work.

And yes, the first post was made in May 2013, but the gamercard's get replaced when you regenerate them, which means anywhere they're shown they will be updated as well.

For example, any images with the URL below with the same parameters would now show the new updated version.

http://armorwatcher.com/gamercard/v1/normal/AssaultCommand_blue_1.png

It used to get the stats live on each load, so that everytime you loaded a gamercard it got all the data to display. This system was fun but caused me to run out of CPU on the server so I had to move to a paid host, after that, I still kept running out of CPU even when I made it save the images only on generation. But now I do not need to worry about that because Bigstack is hosting it for free. He owns HaloCustoms.com and runs his own hosting company and the uptime and support is impeccable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...