WeatherCast

IR3CON

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH

Map: WeatherCast

Gametypes: Slayer, Oddball, KOTH, Regicide

Recommended player count: 2-6 When playing FFA / 4v4 max when playing with Teams

Download Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/6b22d03d-f0fb-491b-8169-3133721cae58

Description:

Description: WeatherCast is an asymmetrical map that carries through the Classic Halo 3 atmosphere. It consists of 4 main rooms and a large center hallway each being unique and each having their own specific color.

The weapons chosen for this map is a Shotgun, Gravity Hammer, Sniper Rifle and an Overshield.

post-55757-0-74646300-1368231172.jpg

post-55757-0-07249900-1368231175.jpg

post-55757-0-69779400-1368231177.jpg

post-55757-0-91960100-1368231179.jpg

post-55757-0-26256300-1368231182.jpg

post-55757-0-77250500-1368231184.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man, it's Zandril. I helped test this map if you remember me.

Anyways, this map was a lot of fun to play on. Good verticality, good sight lines and overall fun gameplay. I especially loved the yellow room.

One thing though, have you thought of replacing some of the rocks that were used as cover? It just doesn't look right that they're poking through the metal.

Just a thought.

Hey man, it's Zandril. I helped test this map if you remember me.

Anyways, this map was a lot of fun to play on. Good verticality, good sight lines and overall fun gameplay. I especially loved the yellow room.

One thing though, have you thought of replacing some of the rocks that were used as cover? It just doesn't look right that they're poking through the metal.

Just a thought.

Ah yes I believe I remember you XD

I understand where you're coming from with the rocks. I'm currently trying to make them look a bit more 'Natural' and replacing some which stick out too much

:clap: :clap: What an awesome idea!! I want to play on this map.

I ain't stopping anyone from playing it haha XD

Nah, I think it looks all right (from the screenshots). It's actually a pretty common forging technique, to add rocks and trees into a metallic arena map. It always makes the map look nicer, in my opinion.

is it possible to keep the colored pieces in all gametypes? I always wondered...

this map looks great, good job!

Just color them what you want and don't tamper with their advanced settings and you'll be fine.

Another idea, have you though of putting those lights inside the blocks?

That way, they're not visible and they're still able to give light. Just a thought.

Yeah I see what you mean. It doesn't make much difference, but since you mentioned it, I placed the lights inside objects :3