What is happening with the AR

snaker1323

I was just playing matchmaking using the AR and I was probably 5 feet away from the person and it took me over 1 clip to kill the person. This has been happening over the past few days and I want to know if it is me, the gun, or the other players. Has anyone else had this problem. Also I did have the reticle on the people the whole time that I was shooting, and they didn't have overshield.

That sounds unusual considering you were that close to the opponent. Bullet spread is probably not the issue in this case, so my best guess is you have a lag problem. The frame rate has probably been delayed so your target is not actually in the position that you are firing at

That sounds unusual considering you were that close to the opponent. Bullet spread is probably not the issue in this case, so my best guess is you have a lag problem. The frame rate has probably been delayed so your target is not actually in the position that you are firing at

Ok. That makes sense. Now I just need to fix this somehow.

might have just been the connection (could not be yours but the hosts or something). I do know that 343 is going to have an update where:

1) BR will take 4 shots to kill instead of 5; the firing rate will be adjusted accordingly to meet the DMR kill time...I believe

2) Beam Rifle won't have the aim assist

3) The Light Rifle will get a buff, I think it includes faster firing rates

4) AR won't have as much bullet magnetism

I am pretty sure the AR doesn't kill in a full clip, hence them buffing it. Either that, or every bullet needs to connect in the clip to get the kill. Not really sure which one it is.

I've killed plenty of people within 1 clip LOL

Full clip + melee doesn't count.

Either way, I wasn't sure what it was. I am pretty sure the AR was underperforming for them to want to buff it.

of course without using melee.....never had a problem...if you don't know already you don't aim at the head with an auto, u aim at the body to kill faster fyi

• Like 1

I get killed by AR's all the time, they seem to be quicker at killing me then me them with a DMR!

Also, its **** when the enemy shoots like 4-5 AR bullets at me and melee's me to death, meanwhile it take like 3/4+ shots then a melee to kill them, you're on the bad side.