Halothon for Charity: Water tomorrow at 2:00 pm EDT at Waterthon.org

Message to all members!

Update: This fundraiser is legitmate, they simply failed to post a link within their site to verify they were on charitywaters list.

Absolute Dog

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys! Tomorrow myself and a few friends (longtime halo fans) are going to livestream 80 hours of Halo to raise money for Charity: Water.

We're going to play through all the halo games (1,2,3,4,ODST & Reach) and it's going to be a blast!

The website is http://waterthon.org.

Our facebook group can be found here. (I should mention that we do things when we accumulate a certain number of likes.)

If you have any questions feel free to post here. (We also have an FAQ section on the website.)

Hope to see you there!

-Eric

Edit: Sorry for the giant attached photo, I can't change it now. :/

post-71997-0-65034700-1368165437_thumb.png

Edited by Absolute Dog
Verified legitimate fundraising.
  • Like 2

This is awesome of you guys, do me a favor and upload the video to youtube when you're done so I can see all of it. Also how long will it last (a rough estimate I know, but if you had to guess?) I wish I could watch it live but I've got school today anyways Good Job you guys this a great way to donate to charity. :D