the stalker. (another type of ghost)

haloman 2

hello everyone. this is a new type of ghost i thought of. i actually thought of it from a dream i had. anyways here is the new type of ghost. oh and we can keep the old ghost too.

this new ghost is called the stalker. the difference between this ghost and the normal one is the ghost is colored red like the brute plasma rifle from halo 2. and it shoots red plasma bolts like the brute plasma rifle. also this ghost moves a little bit faster with normal speed than the normal ghost. the reason it moves faster is because instead of having the boost a normal one does it has a active camo ability. you hit the boost button and then your ghost goes invisible. when using this active camo it acts like the original power up active camo did from the first game. also when you move with it you don't reappear like the AA. if you shoot though you reappear for a bit like the armor ability. then after that you disappear again. it moves fast enough in normal speed it can hurt people when it hits them. if you hit them twice you splatter them. it is very weak though so it isn't too OP. and one more thing. it acts like the first ghost in halo 1.   so it goes over vehicles like the original one did. you hover over a vehicle. this makes the vehicle more maneuverable. hope you like it. and you are more than welcome to edit the description or add ideas to it or your own ideas on other vehicles.

That is one SICK ghost. That''s be cool to make into a character design... *idea crackles in mind like fire*

lol that'd be cool too

I wonder which engineer decided to build this epic vehicle.

Next thing you know all the Covenant would have these.

yep especially the brutes and the storm covenant.

i came up with the active camo idea because of the power up/AA but mainly because of the forward unto dawn tv series when the planet first gets destroyed when the ships appear out of no where.

i had an idea... how about a brute chopper with three wheels just a differing design no other changes. except maybe it is slower.

yay or nay? 

i think that could possably work

That would make one awesome vehicle

i'd love it. i'd use it more often than the normal ghost and the chopper and mongoose

I'd vouch for it if it only had the same speed. If it is to be used regularly like a normal ghost, it can't be OP. If it is meant as a power vehicle, sure, I can see it as the equivalent to a revenant as far as lethality goes.

that is basically the point. a new replacement of the revenant. which by the way i love that vehicle and want tit back