My ideas for Halo Wars 2

OrangeSpartan

There are rumors that Halo Wars 2 will be coming out, so I have decided to create a list of things that I would like to be seen in Halo Wars 2. 

Units : 

•Covenant Phantom ( You must be playing as Regret to use the phantom, it will be the elephant of the covenant ) 

•UNSC Sniper ( Replacing flamethrowers, two marines both with DMRs, upgrade them for sniper rifles. )

•Covenant Spectre ( If you are playing as the Arbiter, you have the option  to upgrade Ghosts to Spectres. ) 

•UNSC Mantis ( Not OP, about as powerful as the Scorpion. Replacing the cyclops. ) 

•Covenant Elite squads ( Pretty much the ones you see in Halo Wars's campaign. )

Upgrades and Features : 

• You can choose what weapon a Spartan can have if you train one : Flamethrower, (Anti-Infantry) Rocket Launcher, (Anti-Vehicle) and Spartan Laser, (Anti-Air).

•ODST squads have more variety in weapons, not just all of the ODSTs having shotguns and one Medic having a AR.

•NO FRIENDLY FIRE USING COVENANT LEADER POWERS!

•You can choose what kind of Warthog to have : Rocket, (Anti-Air) Guass, (Anti-Vehicle) Normal (Anti-Infantry)

Thats all I have for now, be sure to add onto the list! Thanks for listening to my ideas! :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There are rumors that Halo Wars 2 will be coming out, so I have decided to create a list of things that I would like to be seen in Halo Wars 2. 

Units : 

•Covenant Phantom ( You must be playing as Regret to use the phantom, it will be the elephant of the covenant ) 

•UNSC Sniper ( Replacing flamethrowers, two marines both with DMRs, upgrade them for sniper rifles. )

•Covenant Spectre ( If you are playing as the Arbiter, you have the option  to upgrade Ghosts to Spectres. ) 

•UNSC Mantis ( Not OP, about as powerful as the Scorpion. Replacing the cyclops. ) 

•Covenant Elite squads ( Pretty much the ones you see in Halo Wars's campaign. )

Upgrades and Features : 

• You can choose what weapon a Spartan can have if you train one : Flamethrower, (Anti-Infantry) Rocket Launcher, (Anti-Vehicle) and Spartan Laser, (Anti-Air).

•ODST squads have more variety in weapons, not just all of the ODSTs having shotguns and one Medic having a AR.

•NO FRIENDLY FIRE USING COVENANT LEADER POWERS!

•You can choose what kind of Warthog to have : Rocket, (Anti-Air) Guass, (Anti-Vehicle) Normal (Anti-Infantry)

Thats all I have for now, be sure to add onto the list! Thanks for listening to my ideas! :D

I love your sig