Double Team Quiting

Vore

Before you post, this is not a rant or a petition, it's just an opinion. So, I love to play double team. In fact, it's one of my favorite playlists. Since the quiting is so rediculous on Reach these days, I think that if your teamate quits out on you, that YOU should be able to quit and NOT get penalized for it. I hate nothing more than more than my teamate quiting on me and then getting severly PWN'd and not wanting to quit out of fear of being banned, especially in objective type games. What do you guys think?

Nope.

this could be abused ridiculously

24 - 0, oh no one quits, then the other one quits wihout any problems and does not get a warning/banned for it, it will be a way of escaping bans.

also, if this happens, people will want it for other playlists.

"3 of my teammates quit during my Team Slayer game, make it so if your last guy you can quit and not get punished"

honestly, i like the system the way it is now, if your teammate quits, that's just unfortunate, he may not of quit intentionally, but lagged or sumit.

just hide somewhere or camp in a corner if you're worried your going to lose.

Nope.

this could be abused ridiculously

24 - 0, oh no one quits, then the other one quits wihout any problems and does not get a warning/banned for it, it will be a way of escaping bans.

also, if this happens, people will want it for other playlists.

"3 of my teammates quit during my Team Slayer game, make it so if your last guy you can quit and not get punished"

honestly, i like the system the way it is now, if your teammate quits, that's just unfortunate, he may not of quit intentionally, but lagged or sumit.

just hide somewhere or camp in a corner if you're worried your going to lose.

I'm with my man Biggles here on this one.

i think they should have the cod style of matchmaking. if someone on your team leaves then someone else is able to join up shortly after. cause i hate quitters, and then the other team overwhelms you and you just want to quit so your k/d ratio isnt slaughtered but you cant for fear of ban.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...