promeathean melee weapon

not bad but y a glove it would be to close a range, glove v sword = sword, glove v hammer = hammer, glove v shotgun = shotgun, see my point it may as well be a tac package to boost melee damage but i think there should be a Pro melee weapon maybe an axe or a sword, Covvie tec is based on Forrunner tec so it works, and then include a human sword to be used, imagine the gametype especially if we can play as elites and a Pro variant

• Like 1

well there is actually already a forerunner tech melee weapon...... the energy sword :P

what you described to me sounded like this

472_Fallout_3_Powerfist.jpg

but i would like a similar forerunner style of this :)

that looks did you make it yourself?

anyways i was just thinking of the promethian sword. or a promethian hammer type thing like a gravity hammer but with more red fiery stuff

Ahh the power fist<3

The Hardlight blade does seen logical, though. Like when you use it for assasinations

21E12D6B-324F-4893-89EE-8717FFF46293-665

An axe could be based off this, the protonic inversal axe from Fallout: New Vegas

Edited by BaconShelf
  • Like 1

This is my spear idea from my thread...

Light spear- it is a medieval spear design, but made of compressed light (think Hardlight shield). It will have 10 charges and some different options. It is held in a over hand grip. The basic attack is a simple downwards thrust that will use 1 charge. The next thing it can do is it can take light and create a hardlight shield that is half as strong as the normal one, it constantly drains charges about 1 every 3 seconds. The last thing it can do is attack with the shield this takes down a spartan shield and costs 1 charge. Unlike the hardlight shield when using this shield you can regenerate health.

• Like 1

Ahh the power fist<3

The Hardlight blade does seen logical, though. Like when you use it for assasinations

21E12D6B-324F-4893-89EE-8717FFF46293-665

An axe could be based off this, the protonic inversal axe from Fallout: New Vegas

Ok just thought A SPEAR. Maybe?

This is my spear idea from my thread...

Light spear- it is a medieval spear design, but made of compressed light (think Hardlight shield). It will have 10 charges and some different options. It is held in a over hand grip. The basic attack is a simple downwards thrust that will use 1 charge. The next thing it can do is it can take light and create a hardlight shield that is half as strong as the normal one, it constantly drains charges about 1 every 3 seconds. The last thing it can do is attack with the shield this takes down a spartan shield and costs 1 charge. Unlike the hardlight shield when using this shield you can regenerate health.

all three are great ideas. love them all. i'd be fine with any idea for a promethium melee weapon

• 11 months later...

What about that?

I think the Orange/Red- ish part of it deploys when you activate it and it´s held in the right hand and goes diagonally to from the right bottom to the left top of the HUD

post-81035-0-23126500-1399312639_thumb.jpg

post-81035-0-73898200-1399312813_thumb.jpg

post-81035-0-91674100-1399312866_thumb.jpg

post-81035-0-05826100-1399312921_thumb.jpg

post-81035-0-42975300-1399313320_thumb.jpg

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked, please do not revive dead threads.