Why blackscreen every game!?

doriftoboy

Today I just played 6 games on doubles and all of them I was put into blackscreen so I just turned it off..... is the 343 servers that bad or people just cheating? because there no way my internet is bad. This is my internet speed check it on speedtest.net

post-37834-0-21147800-1367792835.png

I never got the start to finish blackscreen. I get the random ones alot and sometimes I go black screen when winning then come back off blackscreen and lost the lead... or im dead or get kicked out....or stay in respawn screen. just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems like this or its just me.

Today I just played 6 games on doubles and all of them I was put into blackscreen so I just turned it off..... is the 343 servers that bad or people just cheating? because there no way my internet is bad. This is my internet speed check it on speedtest.net

attachicon.gifspeed test.PNG

you're internet may just not have been working properly at that point you played doubles happens to me from time to time :thumbsup:

I never got the start to finish blackscreen. I get the random ones alot and sometimes I go black screen when winning then come back off blackscreen and lost the lead... or im dead or get kicked out....or stay in respawn screen. just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems like this or its just me.

if it happens during games and only happening to you. Then it is your connection Sometimes my internet would show its on but i'd dip in and out of blackscreen cause i'd get moments of weak connection.

You know youre a total idiot Tornadoflame, right? If not, let me be the one telling. Im having no problems whatsoever with my connectivity. I was suggesting reasons based on fact to the thread (yeah, i know things as 'fact' must be difficult to guys like you). try to read up some on tcp/ip communication (and p2p gaming) BEFORE you try to set people straight. you may come off as a less moronic individual then. just saying. ps if you had a hard time figuring out why the skill based system makes it worse, its because it adds to the remoteness of playerbase nodes, which is the underlying problem to begin with. i know it must be hard to comprehend for an idiot like you, but anyways. thank me :)