Jinx/Fishy Deviation

Fishy

So I've never been good at introductions, I have always been straight to the point, so that's what I'm going to do..

We, Jinx and I, are leaving the forums.. Jinx is leaving because I am leaving and she has no one else to talk to since the other friends of her, except Azaxx, have left as well.

I am leaving for many reasons, some which I cannot state. But I would like to take this goodbye as an introduction for the newcomers. I was always a really good optimist. Even if I was sad, depressed, or upset; I would always show my best of my mood in the shoutbox. I felt like, "If I look like I'm in a good mood, then others might be in a good mood." Speaking of optimism, those of you who are good optimists will take the word "leaving" as "might be coming back" that's just to give hope to those of you who think negatively.. Anyways, I hope we will meet again some other time, if not here, then maybe coincidentally somewhere else..

Goodbye, my friends.

hugging.gif

• Like 3

So I've never been good at introductions, I have always been straight to the point, so that's what I'm going to do.. We, Jinx and I, are leaving the forums.. Jinx is leaving because I am leaving. I am leaving for many reasons, some which I cannot state. But I would like to take this goodbye has the introduction I've never had. I was always a really good optimist. Even if I was sad, depressed, or upset; I would always show my best of my mood in the shoutbox. I felt like, "If I look like I'm in a good mood, then others might be in a good mood." Speaking of optimism, those of you who are good optimists will take the word "leaving" as "might be coming back" that's just to give hope to those of you who think negatively.. Anyways, I hope we will meet again some other time, if not here, then maybe coincidentally somewhere else.. Goodbye, my friends. :wave:

noooooooooooo

fishy this is very sad news indeed  but I hope u come back one day

wish you well fish :turned:

I've personally come back to say this. Goodbye my friend you were always good to me and the people around you. You personally have made some of my days better and where always someone I looked forward to talking to on the forums when I get on. So once again goodbye and in case we don't meet again I wish you luck on your journey through life and I hope you have many great memories of us to keep on you to brighten your if things get rough.