Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Real Talk

Alright folks I assume a news article will come out soon. But in the meantime.

IW has announced their new game coming out November 5th. Its not MW4 instead a sub brand that may be

connected to Ghost from MW2. For those of you that dont remember Ghost was the one with the cool mask.

Heres a link for you to get a few more details.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2418431,00.asp?kc=PCRSS03069TX1K0001121

"Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do. But we're not resting on our laurels," Mark Rubin, executive producer of developer Infinity Ward, said in a statement. 

Not much to go on but we can start discussing now.Thoughts? Same old same old?

Edited by Real Talk

Same old, same old.

I expect that it won't bring any ground-breakingly new features, mechanics or aspects with it, as per the previous titles. However, you never know, they might just change their style up a bit and make it so. In which case my mind would be utterly blown.

Mark Rubin is funny."Yeah, we are risky and innovative here at Inifinity Ward. We don't play by the rules like a loose cannon cop that is out of control!"

Even if it is a "new" CoD game, I will be hardpressed to think it won't be unlike the last few games. Not to say I won't be waiting to see how this all plays out, but still ...

• 3 weeks later...

And yet, it turned out great looking. But I think it'll look even better on the PS4. That is, if it comes out on the PS4. 

And I have ALWAYS hated the CoD games, yet when Black Ops 2 came out, I really couldn't help but be utterly amazed at it. I actually enjoy watching my hubby play it. :)