CSR

strucck

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should CSR be add on-game?

• Yes add CSR on Game
    • No keep the game how it is

I'm really excited about CSR, but I honestly think its not significant if you cannot see it in game, maybe place CSR in a "Competitive Playlist" and CS in all playlists. But obviously since you make a competitive playlist, your going to have to make a laid back playlist where CS is included. I feel like it'll embrace the matchmaking community and attract different crowds of people especially the ones who are still playing Halo 3 due to the attraction of the CSR.

I'm really excited about CSR, but I honestly think its not significant if you cannot see it in game, maybe place CSR in a "Competitive Playlist" and CS in all playlists. But obviously since you make a competitive playlist, your going to have to make a laid back playlist where CS is included. I feel like it'll embrace the matchmaking community and attract different crowds of people especially the ones who are still playing Halo 3 due to the attraction of the CSR.

EDIT: If a moderator would add a poll for me, that would be fantastic.

1 about he poll you can add it in yourself just click edit topic and make a poll in 

2 this seems a good idea I never thought of it and now I agree put the visible csr in the comptive playlist

Oh look a feature that doesn't have any affect on the people who are complaining about it.

I beg to differ, people still play Halo 3 just because of the leveling system, I'm sure they will be persuaded by the Halo 4 leveling system opposed to the Halo 3. But, you do bring up a point, it does not have an affect on people who aren't complaining about it, so it really cannot hurt.

I beg to differ, people still play Halo 3 just because of the leveling system, I'm sure they will be persuaded by the Halo 4 leveling system opposed to the Halo 3. But, you do bring up a point, it does not have an affect on people who aren't complaining about it, so it really cannot hurt.

No i ment People who comment on how they don't care about the system coming on here like it is going to affect them since they do not like it. should support something if it doesn't hurt them.

• Like 1

I don't have to support it. I only care because of the amount of people complaining.

I have never looked and likely never will look as I don't care about rank. Or people playing; again, as long as IM having fun, I couldn't care less about rank, population or 'competitiveness'

I don't have to support it. I only care because of the amount of people complaining.

I have never looked and likely never will look as I don't care about rank. Or people playing; again, as long as IM having fun, I couldn't care less about rank, population or 'competitiveness'

Then I guess you wouldn't be happy if you enjoyed something that wasn't in the game that could be added with enough people, Then i come and say even tho it wont affect anything i do How much i don't care about it or dislike it. Just support it and move on nothing more or less since it doesn't affect your playing. Thats all i mean.

From this; I loved dual-wield and presicion editing. I just got over it, play the games that have them and enjoy what I have. The only thing I can compare to CSR is Flacon removal , but most maps are too small to support it. And one is in space.

There are many features i would like back, but am not too fussed if they don't return.

Visible Rank makes the game more competitive. This is a great thing. why? Simple. More people to play with and much more intense gameplay.

I believe that people misinterpret what "motivation to play" means. Obviously you can just play the game and have fun without the need for motivation, but let me ask you this......where is everyone?

I get on and there are less and less numbers of people playing everyday. They leave because there is no satisfaction, no reward, or anything to gain from this game. Something like visible skill ranks can help give people that rewarding feeling that is missing in this game.

This game isnt as skillful as the previous games and people can see that. They dont need to be game developers to know what its like to play a skillful game and yes we voice our opinions alot but thats very necesary to do.

If we dont voice the mistakes made how is it that anything can get fixed or anything can get better?

CSR in game is valuable and an asset to what Halo as a whole can be.

If your bothered by people voicing something over and over again that is important to them and yu just post comments that say "i dont care" then yu should gtfo of the forums where people will repeatedly voice their opinions about something that is overall beneficial to Halo.

Visible CSR = in

I also know that descoping is the next biggest thing......but thats for a different time.

Visible Rank makes the game more competitive. This is a great thing. why? Simple. More people to play with and much more intense gameplay.

I believe that people misinterpret what "motivation to play" means. Obviously you can just play the game and have fun without the need for motivation, but let me ask you this......where is everyone?

I get on and there are less and less numbers of people playing everyday. They leave because there is no satisfaction, no reward, or anything to gain from this game. Something like visible skill ranks can help give people that rewarding feeling that is missing in this game.

This game isnt as skillful as the previous games and people can see that. They dont need to be game developers to know what its like to play a skillful game and yes we voice our opinions alot but thats very necesary to do.

If we dont voice the mistakes made how is it that anything can get fixed or anything can get better?

CSR in game is valuable and an asset to what Halo as a whole can be.

If your bothered by people voicing something over and over again that is important to them and yu just post comments that say "i dont care" then yu should gtfo of the forums where people will repeatedly voice their opinions about something that is overall beneficial to Halo.

Visible CSR = in

I also know that descoping is the next biggest thing......but thats for a different time.

well said.

I still have a feeling Halo 4 was not designed to Have a visible in-game CSR.

It was designed to HAVE it, but only visible on Halowaypoint from the beginning. They Took their time adding CSR to Halo 4 so they could first gather feedback, both from forums and gameplay stats and information. Once they had their data, they began making the best Ranking system of any Halo to date. It is only visible on waypoint while they still work the bugs/glitches and other kinks out. And if they do add CSR in game to Halo 4 it will only be for further testing and tuning to the CSR so that it will truly be perfected by the time that Halo 5 comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

i have only looked at my csr TWICE since it was put it. the first time was when i used the genertor for the larger image (link in sig). the second time was when i wanted to see my halo 4 stats (non csr) on waypoint.

csr has no affect on experience and it really shouldnt matter whether your 1, 50, or in btwn

halo 3's rank system is different. you have to have hardcore skills to get to 50 while halo 4, all you have to do is try, win, and not quit. back on halo 3, i couldnt get higher than 31 no matter how hard i tried

i have only looked at my csr TWICE since it was put it. the first time was when i used the genertor for the larger image (link in sig). the second time was when i wanted to see my halo 4 stats (non csr) on waypoint.

csr has no affect on experience and it really shouldnt matter whether your 1, 50, or in btwn

halo 3's rank system is different. you have to have hardcore skills to get to 50 while halo 4, all you have to do is try, win, and not quit. back on halo 3, i couldnt get higher than 31 no matter how hard i tried

Csr in H4 requires winning games alot to get to 50 and by winning i mean top score in the game (although it is different for some gametypes.  You cant just play loads and you will get there eventually (which is exactly what sr was and is)

Its true csr should only matter to those who care and the amount of threads about it is getting a bit mental.