what do you think of destiny so far

the title sais it all what do you think of bungie newest game so far called destiny a so called / shared world fps with mmo elements 

I think that firstly this game seems worth getting because as of recent there have no been many must buy games or good ones just imagine this

2 players on earth there decided to head to the last city on earth after walking there they gear up and head out to mars to a city there for some nice loot they heared about soon thing get ugly but at the last moment another play find the duo and saves them using his snipe he has to good sue the now 3 player verdures in and soon comes out with some nice loot and head back to earth soon after

now how does that sound for a game pretty cool I think so I cannot wait for I am sure it will be a came I can sink hours into and still come back for more

but what do you think of it? :thumbsup:

I honestly do NOT like it. It doesn't look very appealing to me, it might be similar along the lines as Halo was, but I am not finding any interest in it so far.. Also, good luck, I believe a thread like this already exists. ^_^

I honestly do NOT like it. It doesn't look very appealing to me, it might be similar along the lines as Halo was, but I am not finding any interest in it so far.. Also, good luck, I believe a thread like this already exists. ^_^

there may be but this topic is about what do you think of destiny now and yes I am sure you will enjoy it :thumbsup:

How might it be similar to Halo wars?

Edit: read your comment wrong.

• Like 1

I am gonna get this game the day it comes out. It looks great and I think that I will be playing it a lot. If you see an awesome Awoken hunter that might be me... or maybe one of the probably hundreds or thousands of people who will choose that. Anyways I think this will be a great game.

I'm getting it. No reason to judge a game before any gameplay has been seen. And even then, you still don't know. I saw Halo 4 in those vids before it came out and I thought it was going to be a pain to do anything. Well, the game played differently than I thought, and that was a good thing.

I feel that Destiny will be  a pretty good game.

The only reason I am getting it is because Bungie made it and because of the legit characters.

If the story line isnt good then people will just take it back to Gamestop.

Simple as that :P.

I'm very exited, we all know the quality and detail Bungie puts into their games, I'm sure they will take enough time to get it right. I'll admit the story line seems sketchy, well a lot of it is so far but I trust them :)

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like a very good game so far, they have a good foundation, good story, customization looks great, so far it is appealing, will I get it, probably because I am like that, do I need to see gameplay to judge it though, yes. We have only seen concepts and a few seconds of gameplay, so far, Bungie's got my wallet, but we will see during the gameplay reveal.

I am going to get the game at midnight release!

From what I have seen so far, the game looks amazing. And with that, I am sure that the game play will be awesome as well. In fact, I think I already preordered the game...