Did Anything Change With "Join In Progress"?

Trifle10

I fell that nothing has changed at all.... I have a feeling they just left halo 4 already like no one is working on it anymore or just a small team is working on it to fix little bugs and what not. the rest is all working on halo 5 maybe they might show a teaser at E3. 

Lol, anyone (that plays infinity slayer) notice that the only games you ever JIP in are Abandon and Complex? I swear, 90% of my games on those maps come from JIPs. I think 343 should just do the decent thing and take those maps out of rotation. It is so glaringly obvious that they are horrendously unpopular.

I believe the update went in effect this past Monday the 29th. I have noticed that the jip I had was much earlier in games, and for some playlists, JIP was only available in the first two or three minutes, depending on the gametype.

for some playlists, JIP was only available in the first two or three minutes, depending on the gametype

if thats the case, joining mid game to end game should no longer happen

You're saying that you can get put into a game that is about to end and get deranked? What is 343 doing?

what are you talking about? you dont even reference what your talking about? im not even sure how to respond...

• 2 weeks later...