Hello! Ghosts of Razgriz's Second in Command, RAZGRIZ GIRL, is here and I'm looking for recruitment's. Hold on though! There are a few rules:

1. Must be 17 or older.

2. Must have a positive K/D.

3. Active Active Active. I cannot stress this enough.

4. Must have a headset.

We use a military style ranking system and there are plenty of ways to rank up quickly.

Alot of spots also need to be filled so odds are good! :D

We're hoping to kick start this thing with a bang! Reply to this with your gamertag and age to be reviewed and I'll get back to you within a day or two with more details. We are both a clan AND a gaming community just to let you know! :)

• Like 2

As long as it's not a DLC map, for I don't have those. I could work with my HGS2 map and see if I can modify it into a BTB map, although this may be put on hold until I can get my next minigame functioning properly.

Also I forgot to mention that we do have specific colors but if you're not currently playing with the clan you don't have to be in them. We also don't care which armor you use. Clantag and emblem must always be correct though. We are a very relaxed clan.

Bit interested. Do you have more background info?

tag: matt3422

K/d: think it was like .87 because I haven't as agressively played anymore as I used to since I'm in college now. But you can look at my reach stats and see that they're pretty on the ball.

I can perform when it's necessary.

Usually online a lot

I have a headset but it's brokenish but still works. Getting a new one soon.

Bit interested. Do you have more background info?

tag: matt3422

K/d: think it was like .87 because I haven't as agressively played anymore as I used to since I'm in college now. But you can look at my reach stats and see that they're pretty on the ball.

I can perform when it's necessary.

Usually online a lot

I have a headset but it's brokenish but still works. Getting a new one soon.

What would you like to know more about? Also, I saw the k/d for reach is indeed positive but I'll ask the leader what he thinks when I get the chance. 

Got a new headset. And like activities or meetups

Also feel free to know that Im not a dmr fan,

Unfortunately the dmr is and was drastically overpowered in the halo 4 matchmaking.

I took the path of the light rifle master commendation. First. Then I'll do the BR. And then lastly the dmr. Since the dmr was all I used in reach.

Unfortunately the light rifle is less powerful than the dmr. Causing many face2face combat interactions resulting in deaths.

343's changing this In the upcoming weapons tune-up. Balancing the 3 long range weapons powers.

So I expect my k/d to go back up eventually.

The light rifle was a tough path to take.

Got a new headset. And like activities or meetups

Also feel free to know that Im not a dmr fan,

Unfortunately the dmr is and was drastically overpowered in the halo 4 matchmaking.

I took the path of the light rifle master commendation. First. Then I'll do the BR. And then lastly the dmr. Since the dmr was all I used in reach.

Unfortunately the light rifle is less powerful than the dmr. Causing many face2face combat interactions resulting in deaths.

343's changing this In the upcoming weapons tune-up. Balancing the 3 long range weapons powers.

So I expect my k/d to go back up eventually.

The light rifle was a tough path to take.

Leader says your good to go! Drop me a friend request and your in!