bwf0601

If there is one weapon that I miss the most from halo 2, 3 and ODST, that's the SMG. The SMG, one of the most under rated weapons compared to the battle rifle and assault rifle was one of my favorite weapons of all time. I remember going around corners on Halo 3's the pit and I remember spraying everyone in sight with my duel wield smgs. I want to relive those days by having the SMG in Halo 4. I think the SMG should come out as a free DLC for Halo 4. Yes the thought of having Halo weapon DLC sounds a lot like Call of Duty BO2 revolution DLC. But in my opinion I think 343 industries should have a weapon DLC and they should bring back a weapon that everyone remembers. The SMG was a bullet hose but it was a fun gun to use. I also think since theres a promeathean SMG there should at least be a UNSC SMG to go up againsted the suppresor. There isn't duel weilding in Halo 4 but the SMG doesn't need to be dueled to be used. If 343 industires takes this into consideration I think they should make the SMG as powerful as the suppresor and they should give it nearly the range of and assualt rifle. Maybe give it half the range of an assualt rifle. If you are an SMG user and you miss the Halo SMG, reply to the page saying yes to bringing out a SMG DLC. (Also to add on make the SMG a primary weapon, NOT a power weapon).

post-31055-0-57640800-1366985839.jpg

post-31055-0-63016700-1366985844.jpg

post-31055-0-85058500-1366985852.jpg

Edited by bwf0601
  • Like 1

i do not see the point in returning this gun if there is no ability to duel wield it. There is already a UNSC automatic weapon, so i do not see the point of bringing in a second one if the SMG is too weak on its own. The forerunner surpressor was intended to be an equivelant to the AR and storm rifle, but it just ended up working like an SMG. It was not intended to be that way, so that does not mean that there needs to be a equivilant of it.

Dont get me wrong, i love the SMG. I just do not see the point of adding it into halo 4 via DLC. Maybe it will make a return in halo 5...

Guest Frogger24

The only SMG I would like to see returned is the one from ODST. The suppressed and scoped SMG was amazing in its utility. Beyond that I never really cared for the weapon.

The SMG was highly unstable with its major recoil. That would make it a harder weapon to get a kill with for the average noob, but it would also put in another automatic weapon to be put to good use with. The SAW is basically the SMG with a huge clip and really good stability, but they both deal the same amount as damage.. But I do NOT see this being released as DLC if that is what you want, all you can do is wait and see if it'll make a return in the series. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...