looking for clan matches

No need to be sensitive. :P The "Quote" feature works great for the intended responder! Most, if not all True Halo Clans are now doing battle on 4.

No, that's not necessarily true at all. A better way to structure that would be 'some halo clans are now doing battles on Halo 4'. You are quite oblivious to the fact that Halo 4 requires no skill whatsoever. Halo 4 destroyed the clan community which is closely followed by the Sangheili community. Halo 4 is a dead game, let us all face it. Were you also another intelligent individual who sent out a questionnaire to every clan out there and questioned them on their current place in society? No, I refuse to believe you did. Additionally, that is quite pretentious and ill-minded to suggest that only the "true halo clans" moved to Halo 4. Again, you have no evidence to suggest this and a majority of the clans, the skilled one's that is, returned to Reach due to Halo 4's incessant ability to hand out power-weapons and vehicles to noobs alongside welcoming the Call of Duty community onto our wagon. So please, tell me how you sent questionnaires out to everybody and got positive feedback from them all regarding their unsatisfactory transfer to Halo 4.  

Edited by Incompetent Souls
  • Like 2

I feel that your ablivious because cant comprehend the fact that you can't kill your opponents. He who inherites a win, out skilled his/her opposition! Tea bag sent your way! :)

I feel that you're oblivious to the school subject and language that people speak on a day-to-day basis, English. First of all, before you even begin trying to point out the obvious to me I suggest you smarten up your spelling and grammar. I can't kill the people I play on Halo 4 despite having an overall 3.61 K/D ratio. Did you not even consider brushing up on this knowledge before approaching someone you knew nothing about? A win on Halo 4 is like a win on Call of Duty: congratulations! That does not mean anything on a game which requires no skill. I love how mature you are, by the way. "Tea-bag sent your way!", paraphrased of-course. This is actually hilarious considering you are most likely unskilled and below the age of sixteen due to your uncanny love with such a broken game. Edited by Incompetent Souls

I know many true halo vets that only play MLG. Their k/d's are all 2.5-3.0! Sorry but your 3.61 isn't legit! Your sir boost daily! LoL! I know many would agree! I have a member in my clan that is amazing at every halo and his k/d is 2.03! What's your gamer tag? I know some simple steps I can take through waypoint to see if you're legit! If you are I will give you credit! I have a feeling you can't support your outrageous claim!

I know many true halo vets that only play MLG. Their k/d's are all 2.5-3.0! Sorry but your 3.61 isn't legit! Your sir boost daily! LoL! I know many would agree! I have a member in my clan that is amazing at every halo and his k/d is 2.03! What's your gamer tag? I know some simple steps I can take through waypoint to see if you're legit! If you are I will give you credit! I have a feeling you can't support your outrageous claim!

You are aware that Major League Gaming isn't a playlist on Halo 4. Additionally, it is not impossible. As I previously stated Halo 4 does not require, hence why it isn't impossible and it easily achievable.

You said Veer boosted? Have you looked at your Halo 4 stats? 27.00 k/d in Regicide. Ohhhh noooo sir I don't boost, with you 69% win/loss ratio. That clearly shows you boosted. Your member is amazing at halo with a 2.03 k/d "Oh dear I'm certainty scared of him." Who cares i know Inheritors that won't touch a vehicle that have 8.00 k/d. So before you go bragging about some pathetic member of yours look around you. Also before you go trash talking someone saying that they boost for their k/d why don't you stop boosting yourself.

Plz don't be stupid! The idea of my statement was that MLG usually doesn't carry the k/d you have. So what's that gamer tag?

Boosting in Regicide with guests and clan members is very different to spawn-killing people with your team. You're a booster, we'll comply with the clan match and we'll see where you talk is when we destroy you. It will be extra funny considering we are not situation on Halo 4. 

• 3 weeks later...