Halo 4 and Halo 5 ideas for 343 industries...

WHP99

Dear 343 Industries...If I could just say thank you for the incredible success that is Halo 4...I had a few ideas that I thought i would write down for you and see what you thought of them.

1. (HALO 5) A personal A.I. that we can customize and create for our spartan to give us updates and warnings while on the battlefield...As far as customization for the A.I. I would say voice tones, gender, looks, and the name.

2. (HALO 4/HALO 5) I would like to see ALOT more vehicles available for forge and custom games...I feel that there was a slight famine in how many vehicles were put on the game...If at all possible I would like to see these as new items in new forge maps such as you did with forge island.

Vehicles include (Aircraft)

• A UNSC Aircraft such as the Falcon or Hornet is well needed for, not only fighting purposes, but also the theme of a map.
  • A larger UNSC or Covenant Aircraft (Pelican or Phantom) I think is necessary for troop tansportation over long distances and also dropping troops in as reinforcements in matchmaking as I feel Big Team Battle will become much larger as time progresses.  (also for forge and custom games)

I have much more ideas to come but for now it's time for bed.

thanks,

WHP99

To add another detail that I forgot to add about the personal A.I....Perhaps we should be able to talk to it??

Dear 343 Industries...If I could just say thank you for the incredible success that is Halo 4...I had a few ideas that I thought i would write down for you and see what you thought of them.

1. (HALO 5) A personal A.I. that we can customize and create for our spartan to give us updates and warnings while on the battlefield...As far as customization for the A.I. I would say voice tones, gender, looks, and the name.

2. (HALO 4/HALO 5) I would like to see ALOT more vehicles available for forge and custom games...I feel that there was a slight famine in how many vehicles were put on the game...If at all possible I would like to see these as new items in new forge maps such as you did with forge island.

Vehicles include (Aircraft)

• A UNSC Aircraft such as the Falcon or Hornet is well needed for, not only fighting purposes, but also the theme of a map.
  • A larger UNSC or Covenant Aircraft (Pelican or Phantom) I think is necessary for troop tansportation over long distances and also dropping troops in as reinforcements in matchmaking as I feel Big Team Battle will become much larger as time progresses.  (also for forge and custom games)

I have much more ideas to come but for now it's time for bed.

thanks,

WHP99