Combat Training

Victory Element

i think a gametype that provides multiplayer "combat training" would be a very nice addition to the halo series. In other shooters, like cod as an example, they have used game modes like this to give a multiplayer experience  without actually competing online. This system works by putting AIs into multiplayer maps and competing in mutliplayer objectives. The AIs would have to be designed very cleverly to react like real opponents and work independently, so this would take quite a bit of effort to impliment. There would also be different difficulty settings for AIs to facilitate a variety of skill levels among players. The gametypes could be chosen by the player, but settings would always stay at default so players cannot boost off of the AIs.

Any thoughts about having a game mode like this for both online and offline players?

• Like 2

i think a gametype that provides multiplayer "combat training" would be a very nice addition to the halo series. In other shooters, like cod as an example, they have used game modes like this to give a multiplayer experience  without actually competing online. This system works by putting AIs into multiplayer maps and competing in mutliplayer objectives. The AIs would have to be designed very cleverly to react like real opponents and work independently, so this would take quite a bit of effort to impliment. There would also be different difficulty settings for AIs to facilitate a variety of skill levels among players. The gametypes could be chosen by the player, but settings would always stay at default so players cannot boost off of the AIs.

Any thoughts about having a game mode like this for both online and offline players?

good idea as this not only benefits online players it benefits offline as well as over the years offline players on halo has really been getting no love at all so I would  like to see this in halo 5 :thumbsup:

Good idea, one problem.

"IT'S TO MUCH LIKE COD!!! WAAH WAAH BOO HOO!"

-a response I expect to see.

I could see many people complaining about that, but i see no reason to complain at all. It will only open new opportunites to the halo universe while using systems that have been implimented in multiple shooters, not just cod. Halo has completely different game dynamics than cod, so this gametype is in no way "copying' call of duty. it is just expanding, or modernizing, the game

• Like 1

NO! and thats why halo is going down the toilet is because its trying to be too much like COD

i agree with most of the comments above. my friend doesn't have XBL because his parents are way too over protective and all we do now is fight each other in forge so he can cheat. any ways i'd love this idea because then we can do what we di in brawl. make a CPU a medium level and both of us against one or two computers.