WHEEL MAN specialization. What does it actually DO?...

Echo

OTHER than taking less time to get out of being paralyzed by a plasma charge.

Other than plasma charges, It also SAYS that it increases the durability of the vehicle your in but what does that mean? Me and a friend tested this several times, and we still blow up at the same speed as any other person without the loadout.

Could someone shed some light on this? What else could they possibly mean by durability?

No, I've tried those. it wasn't spot on Fox XD

Me and a friend have tried counting how many shots it takes to blow up a person in a ghost with a sniper, and tried with and without the mod

we tried damaging the player to see if THEY'RE health would regen faster or something, or take less damage, but we debunked that.

we even took the mantis and tried to see if the mod meant the SHIELD on the mantis, but still, we debunked that. 

most sources say it just heals the vehicle over time, but yet again, we debunked that as our ghost never stopped smoking from damage. AND we shot it with the sniper and it still blew up with the same amount of shots (including the ones that made the ghost smoke in the first place)

This has GOT to be the most obnoxiously misleading piece of crap armor mod I've seen in any game... there is literally no source on the internet that ACCURATELY describes what the freakin mod does other than withstand EMP charges more. 

If the regen for the  mod is so small that its barely a noticeable difference, then the mod is useless anyway... lol