Thanks To 343 Industries! Please Read*

Dear 343 Industries,

I have played the Halo series since the first one. I've been a beloved fan of the Halo franchise and couldn't stand seeing Bungie go. But, on a good second note, I'm very gracious you to great care of the delicate series and lead it into a new and improved direction unlike no other. The thoughts and ideas you put into this series not only showed me Halo could be different, but it also showed me that Halo can still go so far and still have much life into it. Thank you very much!

See you starside! -Bungie's Never Forgotten Motto

• Like 8

Thanks man. A lot of the times we get people, whosign up just to show how much they hate Halo 4. They have swear words in their names, they have names, for example: 343IsFreakinCrap. I've seen something similar to that. But you sir, are different. You come here, giving your thanks, and appreciating Halo 4 for what it is. Thank you. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Give 343 a few years, they'll be just as good as Bungie. But people just need to give them time to warm up to everything. I may not personally like H4, but I still will give them the benefit of the doubt that in a few years, they'll be just fine. 

That is, if MS doesn't kill them first with their ridiculous new Xbox....

I think youre mildly delusional OP, even that or in the extreme minority in terms of viewpoints.  343i has done a miserable job with this installment and should be rightfully reprimanded for it.  They need adequate (and by adequate I mean ton's!) of "Halo" player feedback and a proper beta in place before they dare release Halo 5.  Halo 4 only proved they do not understand what exactly made the franchise so successful to begin with, cuz they went further in the wrong direction.  Smarten up 343

I hate 343 honestly everything about the story of halo 4 is stupid! The forerunners are dead! BUNGIE made it that way and then 343 added all this fan crap like the didact all 343 is fanboys. The infinity slayer makes me want to puke and worst of all they are making it for another 30 years AKA 30 years of crap...

Don't say

"SHUT UP BRO! I bet you can't make a game! "

Here is what I will say

"Making a game isn't hard if you know code and I have we'll a mini game. It's called Mini Rider where you ride in a small spaceship in space blowing up challenges like asteroids and so on it was made using UDK and my best friend.

Agreed 343Industries put a lot of effort into this game,
so why should we complain? 343 Not only showed me that the Halo universe
could change and invole into something else it taught me that all of us Halo fans out there
as others, just need to take what is given and stop complaing. Guys we have a wonderful game unfolding right
into the front of our eyes but, the only way they can continue this is with fans that love them dearly. Dearly enough that they
feel they should continue.

• Like 1