Weapon Balancing Details Breakdown [4 Shot BR Returns!]

HCSFan117

In last night's Weekly Bulletin, Bravo and Quinn Del Hoyo detailed some of the weapon balancing changes that are coming to Halo 4 in the near future. This video breaks down all of that info for you, while giving fantastic visuals to aid your understanding of what all of these changes mean.

I feel extremely vindicated, these changes are making me want to try the game again.

Except for the Beam Rifle nerf and the Mantis Chaingun buff, I have suggested exactly those changes many times in these forums. I don't feel much opposition to either the Beam Rifle nerf or the Mantis Chaingun buff, I didn't use the Beam Rifle enough to feel comfortable discussing its future and the Mantis Chaingun really was there mostly to scare people while your rockets reloaded.

I hope very much that the "proposed" buffs become code, because it feels good to say something over and over and over and OVER again in forums and then see it discussed by people who can make changes in the game.

It's hard to ignore the urge to post quotes of my own posts all over the place bragging that I suggested these exact changes sooooo many times already.

Edited by Bloody Initiate

I feel extremely vindicated, these changes are making me want to try the game again.

Except for the Beam Rifle nerf and the Mantis Chaingun buff, I have suggested exactly those changes many times in these forums. I don't feel much opposition to either the Beam Rifle nerf or the Mantis Chaingun buff, I didn't use the Beam Rifle enough to feel comfortable discussing its future and the Mantis Chaingun really was there mostly to scare people while your rockets reloaded.

I hope very much that the "proposed" buffs become code, because it feels good to say something over and over and over and OVER again in forums and then see it discussed by people who can make changes in the game.

It's hard to ignore the urge to post quotes of my own posts all over the place bragging that I suggested these exact changes sooooo many times already.

It's good that the beam rifle is being nerfed, it was almost to the point that the player didn't have to aim to get a snapshot. I would see the beam actually go diagonal a couple of times to hit the target when my scope clearly wasn't all the way on him lol. If it makes you feel better I remember all the times that you and other have suggested changes on the line of what their doing.