Why are more people playing Big Team Battle than regular Team Slayer?

Echo

I was wondering if it was because of the change of pace the game has. Does the speed of the game really make everyone love Big Team Battle more, or has this always been a playlist favorite?

I remember Team Slayer being the number 1 playlist to play lol

Here we go again...

Anyway, to me, BTB is 'true' halo. That is, a full lobby of sixteen players shooting each other while driving tanks around. What's not to like? I'm fairly sure BTB was most played in Reach. Don't know about 3. Anyway, many people find BTB much more fun (me included) or because you can have a bigger party with you(friends)

Big team battle is a playlist that can appeal to many types of gamers. many casual gamers enjoy being able to use vehicles on maps and engage in large scale firefights. others prefer to have more enemies to shoot at so they can rack up big kills and achieve commendations. either way, it is a playlist that appeals both halo fans and other gamers.

The 4v4 environment is not the place for many players to enjoy the game. I have nothing against team slayer, i'm just stating that it is sometimes too different from other shooter titles. 4v4 is extremely competitive and relies heavily on teamwork. Other shooters that people play usually have larger teams and more detailed maps to play on. Halo has small teams and keeps map layouts simple, and this makes it stand out from a lot of other games. Casual gamers want to play with something they are familiar with, so they tend to drift towards big team battle

• Like 1

Dude idk if were playing the same game....but regular team slayer doesnt exist anymore. Its called Infinity Slayer and its a CoD mock-up version in Halo 4.

I would believe that more people want to play something more familiar than a 4v4 with ordanance and randomness that kills it.

Ok, theres the same thing in big team battle, BUT if you play any other BTB you can see the people accept more randomness in BTB than in Team Slayer.

My personal belief is that. I believe that since theres this fake Team Slayer around that nobody really accepts it fully. In my heart i miss the original Team Slayer where the only BS came from a random grenade that had no business landing next to my foot right after i just killed a guy.

Now there is BS every single second and i see the BS happening to my teamates. To me thats something serious where you accept your BS and its happening so much that you notice all the BS your teamates suffer.

INFINITY SLAYER = Fake

TEAM SLAYER = Original

BTB = Fake but better than Infinity.