halo 5 want list

demondragonEx

what this game really needs is more of a cinematic assassination and a different assassination depending on your weapon bring up new challenge rounds that have you together fighting forerunner or somethin maybe to stop and incoming missle attack from the covey another coool idea is to weaken it first but let people in multiplayer able to drive phantome and the other ships or space battles when your in space and fight spaceship in another one or stay on the station and use turrets and shoot them or prevent infiltratiol these are good Ideas give me feed back :thumbup:

The phantom and space stuff. Won't happen til we get bigger teams. 8v8 just wouldn't be fun in space without AI, then AI would be too good or easy. It would only work with (in my eyes) at least 16v16.

Ever since I started playing I always looked forward to the idea of making my own map, and firefight was great as well. But what if they were to combine??

in forge it could be like a create your own mission/ firefight type thing. Enemy spawns, enemy types, auto sentry, along with allied help from computers. Imagine playing online with maps like this, the combinations would be endless, and the game would never become boring. If you finish the campaign just make a new map!! 

( Please take my ideas into consideration, I would to see something like this in the future).

• Like 1