Author: Jernst Reborn

Map: Greenhouse

Gametypes: Works with Infinity Slayer, Rumble, CTF, KOTH, Oddball, Regicide, and Multiteam!

Players: 4-8 rumble, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, even multiteam with up to 4+ teams is fun!

When I saw the trees in forge island I thought of the many things I could do with them. Then I came up using the tops of the trees sticking out of the ground as Mary Jane plants and built a map based around them! It sort of has a pineapple express feel to it, as there is the main growing area in the center, surrounded by different packing and storage rooms. I haven't really created too many aesthetically pleasing maps in Halo 4 yet so please feedback and criticism is much appreciated!

Weapons:

Sniper Rifle: 150 seconds

Sticky Detonator: 120 seconds

Needler: 90 seconds

2 sets Plasma Grenades: 90 seconds

2 sets Frag Grenades: 90 seconds

Random:

Overshield/Damage Boost/Speed Boost x2

Middle Green Sun Room

Concussion Rifle/SAW/Railgun x2

Hallways near Red and Blue bases

There are pretty much 3-5 ways to get into each room so the map balances out well and no one holds up anywhere. All sections are color coded for easy callouts. There is a lift and two drop downs in the back storage room as well as stairwells throughout the map to make it flow easily from 1st to 2nd floor and vice versa. We had a great time playing all of the gametypes on this map, and I am very pleased how it turned out clear.png

I hope everyone has as much fun playing on this map as I did making it!

InfinityRumble9_zps6bef7c87.jpg

InfinityRumble8_zpsfe5a3999.jpg

InfinityRumble7_zps39156129.jpg

InfinityRumble6_zpsaec62dc2.jpg

InfinityRumble5_zps35decd72.jpg

InfinityRumble4_zpsd3a9cd5d.jpg

InfinityRumble3_zpsd1d61724.jpg

InfinityRumble2_zpsaa0d0aa3.jpg

InfinityRumble_zps3299a5a7.jpg

InfinityRumble1_zps7f291f1a.jpg

Please leave constructive criticism at the bottom, let me know if weapons, spawns, etc. are alright!

This map looks very original. Great use of trees as little plants; however it seems that all the beautiful aesthetics are focused around that middle part. As you go further out, those aesthetics are no longer there. I would recommend adding a Window Colosseum for as the roof for some parts on the outside. It will let some light in and make the surroundings of the map more pleasing.

This map looks very original. Great use of trees as little plants; however it seems that all the beautiful aesthetics are focused around that middle part. As you go further out, those aesthetics are no longer there. I would recommend adding a Window Colosseum for as the roof for some parts on the outside. It will let some light in and make the surroundings of the map more pleasing.

That is actually a really good idea Mr. Llama! I'll see if i can free up enough budget for some coliseum windows. They are freaking expensive on forge island :/