TristanX11

The biggest issue I had with Halo 4 was the fact it was still on Reach's experience system. You know, the one that maxes out every game making it not matter how good or bad you do. Making all matchmaking pointless except for the very casual gamer.

Well, when I found out that the new CRS Ranking System was going to be implemented; basically making it like Halo 2 and 3, I almost exploded from sheer excitement... BUT then today when I got back on Halo 4 for the first time in a while I was so excited to see that it was implemented! Then immediate disappointment when I found out that it was only view-able through Waypoint.

Now I must ask, what's the point? No one is going to go to Waypoint just to find their rank. Not a single person is going to do that. The whole point of having the system is to make it view-able IN GAME. So people can view it, and determine where you are skill wise, so you can brag about it, and so you actually get matched up with people with similar skill.

I know for a fact I'm not the only person enraged by this. I miss my Halo experience. Halo 4 is superior to it's predecessors, but I just simply can't keep playing it like the older games because of the ranking system. Bringing Halo 3's ranking system to Halo 4 would make matchmaking extremely intense competitively.

Fix it

Sincerely,

Everyone who loved Halo 3 and 2

• Like 1

I loved 3, and I'm a casual gamer. From your wording, you seem to make us casual online players out to be the worst thing? Maybe its just me.

Anyway, you're just adding to the thousands if posts already saying the same thing. There's no point.

I loved 3, and I'm a casual gamer. From your wording, you seem to make us casual online players out to be the worst thing? Maybe its just me.

Anyway, you're just adding to the thousands if posts already saying the same thing. There's no point.

I'm completely fine with casual gamers, you're construing my point....

I have actually been keeping an eye on my csr and it has given the multiplayer a refresh which was needed? I totally agree that it should be seen in game and it definitely would add to the overall match making experience. The one major problem with it is that if you could see it then you would be driven mad by how it's working.i have been playing swat for a few hours and out of the 20 games or so that's have played I have only lost 2 which has meant that I have been shooting up the rankings (which is great). However I joined the last two games as they were half over winning the 1st and finishing last on the winning team in the other,which for some reason knocked me back down 2 ranking points. I've had the same problem in CTF the last couple of days. I still don't understand why the servers would throw into a match that is more or less over and then punish you because you weren't there from the start???

But other than that your csr rank should 100% been seen in matchmaking