1350 posts later....

Sikslik7

It has been 1 year since I became a member of these forums. It was on this day, one year ago, that I was welcomed into the shoutbox by 343ibot, and greeted by a variety of members.

The forum was much different then, a close knit group of friends, always in the shoutbox, always ready to help each other. But a new chapter began that month. AD left, taking a personal leave of absence, and many members were sad. I remember looking at his goodbye post and going , "Whoa, who is this guy? His must have been a giant!" But that was before I knew of Twam, who really is a giant. A new wave of members joined, in search of a Halo community following Halo 4. The older members remember the names: TsicksSense, Mr. Payne, Angel of Death, and a long list of others. The forum has been changing since that day, and that summer was a great time, despite SJ, Fire, and Archangel Tyreal, and other leaving. AD came back in July, and his work has been greatly appreciated by me since then.

Many members have put effort into the forums, mainly displayed by the staff, but by others as well. Staff, thank you, you have kept this forum running, and make it a great place to be a part of the Halo community.

I can't give out personal shout-outs except for 2,, otherwise my keyboard would be covered in the blood from my finger.

1. Twam, thank you, for all of your hard work and time spent keeping the forum updated and running.

2. Luke, if you're still out there reading this, thank you for welcoming me on day 1, and making me feel like a part of the community. We had a respectful discussion in the shoutbox, and were able to move on without it hindering our relationship.

-Sikslik7

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 4

I'm sorry to say but Luke has left the community. Please don't let that get in the way of what I really want to say though.

I want to say that this post means a lot because any member who's been around from Spring last year knows that that was a much different time and can absolutely see the difference between then and now. And any member who's stuck around knows that even though this place has changed, it's been for the better and although members have left we have still remained close. The older members still have that in common that we all cling to but we also make friends with the new members to help them feel wanted and to build new ties. Thanks for this post TsicksSense. I still remember when you were a green

Agreed a lot of friendly members have left this forum.

It makes my heart hurt to think that

every time I make a new friend they leave without any reasons.

I hope that one day all our long lost friends would come back, I would love that

although I sob to think that will never happen.