whats your opinion

AnimeAddict

• 1 month later...

Worst game I ever played, and I got so excited about and then totally let down, was Fable 3.

Hugely disappointing, horrible story line, extremely poor gameplay, and totally hideous designing. But one thing is for sure, it also showed just how bad a game could be when its rushed WAY too soon. 

Yea, but I mean they didn't give you a lot of ponies to choose from. I always chose Sunshine because she was yellow like Spongebob. ;)

Ponies and Spongebob. Now thats a combination. lol. :P

• Like 2

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but as far as worst as most anticipated goes, I have to say it's a tie between Halo 4, and Skyrim. I beat Skyrims main questline the first 32 hours after getting. I did not sleep, after that I had to restart 7 times and gave up due to extreme bugs that literally killed the game, and or a quest I was doing. After that I quit. Halo 4, though I'm into it now, Was so bad it actually caused me to quit xbox from November all the way to yesterday when I began playing again. I had high hopes for Halo as 343 made the game sound amazing, I have been a halo fan, and absolutely despise COD, and BF (Most of their Games) and the fact that 343 blatantly stole all the things I hate to bring in some COD/BF/extra revenue caused me too loose all faith in games. 

Funny thing, I actually tweeted @Xbox saying that Xbox one gave me hope as #Halo4 caused me to quit, and they responded saying glad they could help, and pretty much agreed with me lol.

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but as far as worst as most anticipated goes, I have to say it's a tie between Halo 4, and Skyrim. I beat Skyrims main questline the first 32 hours after getting. I did not sleep, after that I had to restart 7 times and gave up due to extreme bugs that literally killed the game, and or a quest I was doing. After that I quit. Halo 4, though I'm into it now, Was so bad it actually caused me to quit xbox from November all the way to yesterday when I began playing again. I had high hopes for Halo as 343 made the game sound amazing, I have been a halo fan, and absolutely despise COD, and BF (Most of their Games) and the fact that 343 blatantly stole all the things I hate to bring in some COD/BF/extra revenue caused me too loose all faith in games. 

Funny thing, I actually tweeted @Xbox saying that Xbox one gave me hope as #Halo4 caused me to quit, and they responded saying glad they could help, and pretty much agreed with me lol.

I can agree with you there. Skyrim was and still is a buggy mess. But most of us Elder Scroll fans learn to get past the bugs because the games is sooo huge. A game that big is so hard to work all the bugs out. But try it again. There have been lots and lots of updates, which consists of allot of bug fixes. So try it again. 

And if you were on the PS3 version, then yes, I can see why you had so much trouble. Even Bethesda had trouble dealing with the bugs in Skyrim on the PS3. Which is why they didn't release any DLC for the longest time on the PS3.

@PuRe PoNy your name makes me jelly

What flavour?

You have just said my two favourite games are the worst games ever made. You have made a powerful enemy this day.

• Like 1

What flavour?

You have just said my two favourite games are the worst games ever made. You have made a powerful enemy this day.

I figured I would, As for the first quote, I did try a bit ago, and yet the bugs still persist. I gave up on it, though I love elder scrolls, have since Morrowind, and I'll be getting ElderScrolls online membership once that is release. As for Halo 4, it really did cause me to quit the xbox. Now, I have been playing Halo 4 again, so it is not as bad, but the fact that it caused me to quit a system I have been using for 10+ years is why I'd have to say it is on the top hated list for me, even if I enjoy it at this present moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen any awful xbox games but I was disappointed with the kinect. CoD isn't terrible but I hate the company behind it and what they do to it. I think ACIII is great and can't see why others don't. I liked Halo 4 but it wasn't too innovative. I loved Skyrim and have been a fan of TES since Morrowind.

In my personal experience, it has to be GOW: Judgment. Got the game a week after it was released, and when I went into multiplayer and saw no COG VS Locust, I wanted to rip out the disk and throw it into the bottomless pit of Lucipher and wait until I heard the crunch and smash of it breaking on hell's floor. Not to mention the unneeded control changes, bland story with a boring ending, and a forgettable boss locust. (I think his name was Karn or something) I poured all my hatred into that one game, but on the bright side though I got Bioshock Infinite the same day (If I didn't, I would have had to jump out a window that week), and I regard that as one of the greatest games I've ever gotten to play, so I guess I pulled out a "NET 0" the day I got those games.

Worst game I ever played, and I got so excited about and then totally let down, was Fable 3.

Hugely disappointing, horrible story line, extremely poor gameplay, and totally hideous designing. But one thing is for sure, it also showed just how bad a game could be when its rushed WAY too soon. 

Every word of this!!! All the hype this game had just to be hated by everyone thats older than 12 years old.

Fable 3! The Fable series has gone down the drain.

Fable 1 made you feel like a real hero

Fable 2 made you feel important

Fable 3 made you feel like a jackass

Blame Peter Molyneux, I do.