Halo 5... What will it look like?

New Species or Same Covenant?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Covenant will Come back?

• Yes
    • No
    • There is going to be a new species.

I was just wondering about the Halo 5 game and what it will look like?

New weapons or same old weapons?
New Species or Same old Convent?

More Spartans or Just John?

I'm just thinking what the new gaming map will be in the game.

Wort, Wort, Wort!

Found this link about Halo 5 but not that much~

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/halo-5-release-teased-by-343-industries-director

• Like 1

The series no longer focuses on the Covenant as enemies like H2/3 did. Prometheans will probably get some new stuff, but I doubt Covvies are getting new recruits. The fact that the remnants have fleets of CCS battleships, armour they have, weapons they have and Unggoy, Kig-Yar and Lekgolo is amazing enough, never mind recruiting new species. I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

*Covenant

I'm sorry if there are mistakes in the Post!

The series no longer focuses on the Covenant as enemies like H2/3 did. Prometheans will probably get some new stuff, but I doubt Covvies are getting new recruits. The fact that the remnants have fleets of CCS battleships, armour they have, weapons they have and Unggoy, Kig-Yar and Lekgolo is amazing enough, never mind recruiting new species. I doubt it.

hmmm.....i'm a little confused here but i Follow you are what you are saying....

I doubt a remnant faction will be recruiting new species.

The books say that after the war, the Sangheili's ships were almost all destroyed, meaning that it is a remarkable feat that they are getting this kind of stuff at all.

• Like 1

*Covenant not Convent...

But I do think the Covenant will make a reappearance, even if it is just a minor appearance like they did in Halo 2 with the Heretics, but there are still possibilities you guys! UNSC and The Covenant have been hostiles for a long time now.

*Covenant not Convent...

But I do think the Covenant will make a reappearance, even if it is just a minor appearance like they did in Halo 2 with the Heretics, but there are still possibilities you guys! UNSC and The Covenant have been hostiles for a long time now.

I think You are right but...Ignore the spelling.

The Covenant will always be a part of Halo, whether its as enemies or allies (or both which we may see in halo 5), and I agree with BaconShelf about needing more in the way of Forerunners. Halo 2 gave us a great glimpse of different variations of sentienls, I would like to see them expand on this. Especially since Promethian Knights are like the elites of the remnant Forerunner forces. Rather than just having Watchers and Crawlers as cannon fodder, throw sentinels into the mix, giving us a broad spectrum of enemies. 

• 2 weeks later...

I want more in the way if Forerunner. 1-3 was the Human-Covenant trilogy. I want more Forerunner-Flood action here.

The forerunner Saga 1-3 (i read all of them in one week) is. well almost the same as the Human-Covenant trilogy.

Forerunner-Flood action. Me too as well, some people made story's about the Forerunner-Flood war. but the story's are Fan-Made.

But some of it is really...Wow very great in my view.

The Covenant will always be a part of Halo, whether its as enemies or allies (or both which we may see in halo 5), and I agree with BaconShelf about needing more in the way of Forerunners. Halo 2 gave us a great glimpse of different variations of sentienls, I would like to see them expand on this. Especially since Promethian Knights are like the elites of the remnant Forerunner forces. Rather than just having Watchers and Crawlers as cannon fodder, throw sentinels into the mix, giving us a broad spectrum of enemies. 

Yes....

Forerunner-Flood needs more story's about it.