This is an asymmetrical map for use with an asymmetrical Extraction game type variant, also named Raid the Rock.

It was inspired by an old Halo 3 custom game built on Last Resort (I don't remember who created it, but I loved the heck out of it and used to play it all the time) called "Storm the Beach," which of course was a reference to the allies storming the beaches of Normandy on D-Day during WWII.  

On this map/game there are 5 extraction objectives that can only be armed by the attackers. The attackers must traverse no-man's-land and infiltrate the defenders' base to reach the objectives. The Defenders are very well equipped and must hold off the attackers for as long as they can.  It plays very reminiscently of Invasion, but you know, with all the short comings of Halo 4. 

This map/game was ment to be played two rounds 4v4 - 6v6, but I found that it works wonderfully if not better if played one round with the attackers out numbering the defenders  3v5 - 4v8

I would love to hear some feedback or advise on how I can improve this map or game type.

Here are the links

Map: Raid the Rock

Game Type: Raid the Rock

post-62984-0-69394900-1365794800_thumb.jpg

post-62984-0-11661600-1365794803_thumb.jpg

post-62984-0-66880600-1365794798_thumb.jpg

post-62984-0-17475300-1365794796_thumb.jpg