For whoever would like to take the time.

xlxlCrobarlxlx

I have two of my all time best clips on my file share that id like feedback on.

#1 is in Halo: Reach and its titled "Get Powned"

Its a clip where i noscope one guy and then I move on to another guy who tries to noscope me. He is able to tag my body with the shot but i jump to avoid getting snipe-pummeled by him. We happen to be face to face in this encounter. But as im jumping im able to turn around for the assasination on him and i stay alive.

#2 is a little different. This clip is in Halo 4 and its titled "Snapshot Spree"

In this clip im in an old playlist "Team Regicide". I respawn and i grab the sniper. I move ontop of the base thats in front of me and i start searching. I find the other teams king, he has overshield and i put three shots into him for the kill, scoped. <= non-snapshot. Moving on. I see another guy around the same general direction but i miss my 1 shot tried on him. Then i check my sides and i see someone trying to sneak up behind a wall as hes crouching to me slowly and closely, i see his head and line it up...snapshot #1. The next comes fast. To my left i see theyre king is aiming in the directon away from me i jump and snapshot #2. I turn to my right and notice that the king has respawned and is charging at me in a jetpack, i look at him and snapshot #3 him while he was midflight. I then turn around and snapshot #4 a guy trying to approach me from a crouching position. I get behind some sort of generator and im pumped so i teabag nothing out of excitement. I then see their king approaching me again. I take a step back and luckily dodge a railgun shot, to then jump forward to line up the shot for snapshot #5. But it doesnt end there. I check my radar again and notice one more guy approaching from behind, i turn around and snapshot #6 him. And i fail with my last sniper bullet to snapshot a guy from far.

If youve read this far then you have a good idea of how it goes. But id appreciate anyone who does look it up and comes back with some feedback.

Thank you for your time. :)

My gamertag is my username btw lol ^

• Like 2