Make your own fire fight...

S.O.Q.D. Leader

It would be incredibly glitch ly and laggy. The AI would not be able to navigate complex or even simple maps, as well as potentially crashing the game. Bungie have stated this before. The tech is not there.

• 1 month later...

Instead of making your own firefight maps why not just allow AI spawning in forge. That way you can do both, make firefight missions or even your own spartan ops. I am sure the new x box 720 will most likely be able to handle something like that, I am sure it is possible but it would also be nice to add stuff to forge like wild life. Say that the map you are building on alows you to spawn a certain creature that will attack you. It could be big like the beasts you fight in halo: reach or they could be small like the crawlers from halo 4. But you could build a map where it is blue vs red then these monsters show up and start killing everyone. I dont know about anyone else but I definately felt the adrenaline when I was fighting those monsters from halo: reach.

forge firefight is a great idea and i love it but like bacon shelf said it won't work. i was thinking of having a pre made map for the firefight BUT being able to spawn weapons or barricades but those are really the only two things that would make it work without glitching and all that. oh and adding in vehicles.

Instead of making your own firefight maps why not just allow AI spawning in forge. That way you can do both, make firefight missions or even your own spartan ops. I am sure the new x box 720 will most likely be able to handle something like that, I am sure it is possible but it would also be nice to add stuff to forge like wild life. Say that the map you are building on alows you to spawn a certain creature that will attack you. It could be big like the beasts you fight in halo: reach or they could be small like the crawlers from halo 4. But you could build a map where it is blue vs red then these monsters show up and start killing everyone. I dont know about anyone else but I definately felt the adrenaline when I was fighting those monsters from halo: reach.

and this idea is a good one still might glitch a bit, but when i read this i was thinking of spore galactic adventures. love that game too. any ways in that game you can create anything you want and create stories and adventures for your space captain and you can shaw it for other spore players

One thing that might work with creating your own FF/spsops missions is the use of kill/safe boundries, in other word making walls and levelboxes for each enemy (for use with enemy spawn beacons) What I mean with this is that you spawn a group of enemies in an area, setting up kill boundries and safe zones for the enemy to walk around (as guidelines) then putting a safe zone* for the player(s)

*(just like in ODST on Crater, inside the building you're safe)

Even if the tech and AI knowlage ain't possible, this might be a concept worth trying.
(If you notice any grammar errors I'm sorry)