CSR big Mistake! Why in the world do they hide the number?!?

Shalhoub

Can someone please tell me why in the world is 343 hiding the CSR rank?! Most of my friends stopped playing this game until they added CSR. Now that they know you can't see your rank, they could care less to start playing Halo again. PLEASE ALLOW IS TO SEE OUR CSR RANK! It will bring a lot of players back to Halo! I want to start a petition and get them to head their fans! COME ON 343!!

What's the point of adding CSR If you can't see it! Half of the reason you want to compete is to build and see your CSR when you are in matchmaking. I am a diehard fan and I have been wishing it would go back to the halo 2 ranking system. When they announced it was coming back, everyone I knew got excited. Then they found out you couldn't see your CSR unless you are in waypoint. SERIOUSLY?!?

They've said from the beginning it would be visible in Waypoint only. If you want to see your own CSR or that of teammates and players, you can do that either by going to their site or by using the Waypoint app on Xbox Live. It's really not at all that difficult. I for one don't care either way.

• Like 1

First of all, let us first understand that 343 are sometimes retarded.

Next, if you want them to read this, wrong forum.

Next, if you're on the RIGHT forum, petitions will get you banned.

Anyways, they said that it's so 'people are less inclined to cheat, hack, but those who do care about the number will be able to access it'.

Obviously what they meant was 'the good players will start getting competitive and all the noobs, our target audience, will leave'.

SImple.

It would have to be coded into the disc. Therefore, BILLIONS of copies of the game would have to be returned to be rewritten. They cannot do that, nor could they in the time they had to finish the game.

It's not they don't want to, they CAN'T.

It would have to be coded into the disc. Therefore, BILLIONS of copies of the game would have to be returned to be rewritten. They cannot do that, nor could they in the time they had to finish the game.

It's not they don't want to, they CAN'T.

No, wrong. They could easily update the game with the CSR rank visible, a statistic display change doesn't warrant a rewrite and one example of an ever-changing display is the playlist menu. A 343i employee could have visual CSR ranks up and running in 15 seconds flat. They just don't want to scare off new players and that to me is a big disappointment.

They cannot. The spartan rank is coded into the disc. They cannot change the disc coding.

SMH...

First of all, let us first understand that 343 are sometimes retarded.

Next, if you want them to read this, wrong forum.

Next, if you're on the RIGHT forum, petitions will get you banned.

Anyways, they said that it's so 'people are less inclined to cheat, hack, but those who do care about the number will be able to access it'.

Obviously what they meant was 'the good players will start getting competitive and all the noobs, our target audience, will leave'.

SImple.

1.  Yes they are retarded.  Seriously, RETARDED.  I never thought they could butcher a game worse than Reach.

2.  If you want them to listen, you should probably just give up.

3.  I played H2 and H3 more than any other game in my life.  Obviously the cheating was annoying, but EVERYONE still played the game.

4.  The good players will have to pull up their website after every game.  The noobs will enjoy the visible SR ranking until they hit 130.  

Just to get more hits on their website I'm guessing in the hopes that people get distracted by whatever shiny new thing they decide to put there to try and grab people's attention.

Or could just be outta laziness and their website was the easiest and quickest option.