Gamertag

Maestro9318

Map

Tesselatorium

Gametype

Tesselatorium

Description

I put this one together in an hour or two. It's called Tesselatorium, where the main battlefield is a 10x10 grid of 1x1 blocks, each at varying heights. No two neighbouring blocks are at the same height, but those diagonal to each other are. The gametype is a King of the Hill variant, and is your basic last-one-standing game; be the last one alive in the hill to win. Those who die respawn in the open silos orbiting the battlefield, and can wreak havoc on those inside. The silos are elevated, but instant kill barriers prevent players in the silos from jumping back into the battlefield. I'd recommend a minimum of six players, as anything less than that will make the round end too quickly.

post-71046-0-16314100-1365362042.png

The blocks create a pyramid-like structure, with holes to hide in and a vantage point at the top.

These files have been deleted from my file share. This topic can be deleted at a moderator's discretion.

Found an error regarding gametype specific loadouts in testing. Needs some tweaking.

EDIT: Fixed! Now there's a new gametype that goes with this map: Tesselatoricide

These files have been deleted from my file share. This topic can be deleted at a moderator's discretion.