-Mongoose

-Scorpion

-Mantis 

-Viper (Light assault aircraft)

•Equipped with heat seeking missiles and light machine gun

•Highly maneuverable (on the level of the banshee), weak armor

-Hornet

-Falcon

• Assault (has a front mounted chain gun which can be controlled by the pilot as well as two .50 cal door guns, can carry 2 passengers who can shoot their personal weapons)

• Light (door guns only, can carry 2 passengers who can shoot their personal weapons)

-Pelican (Heavy Transport aircraft) 

•Pilot controlled forward heavy auto cannon 

• equipped with  2 .50 caliber door guns on back. Can hold up to 8 personnel who can shoot their personal weapons

•contain two small arms racks in cargo area

UNSC weapons:

-Magnum

-SMG 

•can be used as a sidearm

-Battle Rifle

-DMR

-Assault rifle

-SSMG 

•the silenced SMG from ODST

-Frag grenade

-SAW 

•buffed H4 version

-Grenade Launcher 

•fires projectiles similar to the sticky detonator that will explode on contact or await detonation depending on firing mode(Utilizes a 3 round magazine)

-Spartan Laser 

•similar to the reach version

-Sniper Rifle 

-Rocket Launcher 

•Fires two types of rockets, Anti-personnel rockets (which appear green on your HUD) are unguided and deal high splash damage, while anti-vehicle rockets (blue on your HUD) track ALL vehicles and have high penetrative power, dealing twice the damage against vehicles.

-Railgun 

•Halo 4 version

-Heavy Railgun 

•One hit kill on ANYTHING, including pelicans(comes with 1 extra round and takes 5 seconds to charge and fire)

-Hyper Rifle

• 3 shot kill, low ROF

• battery operated, batter holds energy for 36 shots

• emits high intensity atom laser 

Detachable Turrets:

-Machine gun

-Flamethrower

Emplacements:

-Rocket Turret 

•Fires volleys of 4 rockets, rockets become guided when the operator enters first person mode and looks through the emplacements holographic optics. Range 1000m

-Gauss Turret

• Identical to the turret mounted on the back of a warthog

-Mortar Turret

•Starts with a target locator, the player who acquires the locator can use it to call in mortar fire anywhere on the map. 

• locator creates a red circle around its target and sticks to objects, including vehicles and personnel.

•Mortar fires 3 rounds volleys, each round yielding the power of 2 antipersonnel rockets.

Covenant Weapons:

-Plasma Pistol

-Plasma Rifle

-Storm Rifle

-Needler

-Needle Rifle

-Covenant Carbine

-Assault Carbine

• 5 shot kill, fires particle beam with extreme accuracy at extreme range

• low rate of fire 

-Beam Rifle

-Concussion rifle

-Fuel Rod Cannon

-Plasma Launcher 

• identical to the one in reach but with a longer range

-Energy Sword

-Plasma Grenade

Covenant Vehicles:

-Ghost (reach version)

-Banshee (reach version)

-Wraith

-Revenant 

-Spectre 

• holds 2 passengers, 1 gunner, 1 driver

• equipped with 1 dual barreled plasma cannon, the same as that of the banshee

-Phantom (Heavy troop transport)

• equipped with 1 forward rapid fire concussion cannon which is controlled by the pilot, as well as 2 door mounted light plasma cannons

• Capable of carrying 8 personnel who can fire their personnel weapons

•Contains 2 small arms crates in cargo area

Turrets:

-Plasma turret

Emplacements:

-Plasma cannon shade

•Identical to the one in reach but with higher projectile speeds

-Fuel rod shade

• like the ones in the reach campaign 

• Firing homing fuel rods rounds that tracks land and air vehicles

Brute Weapons:

-Spiker

-Brute shot

-Mauler

-Brute plasma rifle (halo 2 version)

-Gravity hammer

-Napalm grenades (halo 3 version)

-Spike grenades 

Brute vehicles:

-Chopper

Armor abilities:

-Jetpack

-Thruster pack (buffed h4 version)

-Active Camo

-Evade

-Berserk 

• allows users a brief burst of extreme speed once their shields are removed (like the h2/h3 brutes)

-Regen Field

-Stability 

• allows player to remain scoped in while taking fire 

-Thermal 

• shows players and vehicles in bright red/white, terrain is darker blue. 

• Residual heat signatures will reveal enemies hiding around corners by slightly brightening the air next to the corner (YOU CANNOT SEE THROUGH WALLS)

Equipment:

-Anti vehicle Mine

•Fits into a slot on your HUD next to the grenade slots, destroys warthogs in one hit as well as personnel

-Bubble shield 

•remains active until destroyed

-EMP field 

•Immobilizes vehicles and SLOWY drains shields within a 20m radius 

You may notice that i left out forerunner weapons and vehicles, that is because (in my opinion) the forerunners are utterly boring and annoying to fight. 

I would love to see the brutes return as a sort of pirate like rouge faction in halo 5, possibly attempting to invade and take control of a weakened Sanghelios which we must defend alongside the arbiter. 

In addition, many of the vehicles i listed are only plausible if used in a 16 vs 16 or 32 vs 32 playlist (such as the pelican and phantom) which will hopefully be possible with the processing power of the next gen xbox.
  • Like 2

There is a reason why they stopped rockets tracking vehicles in H2. Waaay too over powered. Same with your Hyper Rifle, and pelican and phantom. And the heavy Railgun. There needs to be very distinct disadvantages or some of these ideas will dominate too heavily. However, for the most part, these seem pretty decent.

• Like 1

i like everything you says up here. all great ideas. some are a bit too OP but otherwise great list and I agree with you on everything up here except for what bacon shelf says i agree with what he said too. great list i love the brute plasma rifle, they were great

There is no one excepting hackers in any halo game with a KD higher that 17. The reach banshee was a POWER vehicle. It was deadly in the right hands. There is not a single vehicle in halo 4 that allows a team to control a map. Sadly everything has been nerfed to the point of uselessness.

• Like 1

There is no one excepting hackers in any halo game with a KD higher that 17. The reach banshee was a POWER vehicle. It was deadly in the right hands. There is not a single vehicle in halo 4 that allows a team to control a map. Sadly everything has been nerfed to the point of uselessness.

i did miss the reach banshee i'd like that version of it again cus i rocked with it. and or the original banshee from halo 1