Tiny T

IR3CON

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH

Map: Tiny T

Gametypes: CTF, Slayer, Flood

Preferable player count: CTF - 8 / Slayer -6 / Flood 10-12

Download Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/c6b40c9e-458a-424c-8196-07a0999dfc86

Description: Tiny T is a small tourist ship which was abandoned due to the high tides surrounding the area. The ship has also begun to sunk and the bottom deck is already under water.

The map is fairly symmetrical, but the room layouts for both sides are very different. Each side has it's own advantages and disadvantages when playing CTF, E.g. the Blue side has a clean view of one of the passages; however if the attacker gets their flag, he has more ways to choose from when escaping.

post-55757-0-00506700-1365179371.jpg

post-55757-0-17804200-1365179373.jpg

post-55757-0-49539700-1365179375.jpg

post-55757-0-11745800-1365179378.jpg

post-55757-0-53522100-1365179380.jpg

post-55757-0-92972300-1365179382.jpg

post-55757-0-10462300-1365179385.jpg

post-55757-0-26255500-1365179387.jpg

Description: Tiny T is a small tourist ship which was abandoned due to the high tides surrounding the area. The ship has also begun to sunk and the bottom deck is already under water.

Why would they abandon the ship in high tides? Do they think that they'd have a better chance if they jumped into the raging waters and swam through it? Besides, any decent ship should be able sail through the tides, as it's no longer the 1600s.

Anyway, looks like a nice map. Everything inside the ship was beautifully forged- I'll definitely download it. I was amazed by how well you made the insides and all of the details, but I recommend using curved walls for the sides of the ship, as I have done here. Makes it look much more like a boat.

Why would they abandon the ship in high tides? Do they think that they'd have a better chance if they jumped into the raging waters and swam through it? Besides, any decent ship should be able sail through the tides, as it's no longer the 1600s.

Anyway, looks like a nice map. Everything inside the ship was beautifully forged- I'll definitely download it. I was amazed by how well you made the insides and all of the details, but I recommend using curved walls for the sides of the ship, as I have done here. Makes it look much more like a boat.

The ship is about to sink. They didn't stay on Titanic did they? XD

And yeah I see what you mean with the curves, but I would have nowhere near enough objects if I used those. I had to use the coliseum walls

The ship is about to sink. They didn't stay on Titanic did they? XD

And yeah I see what you mean with the curves, but I would have nowhere near enough objects if I used those. I had to use the coliseum walls

Imagine you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean, and the tides around the boat are ferociously wild. Would you jump into those tides, or stay on the boat (which, as you can see, is perfectly fine)?

But I guess that's irrelevant. And the boat still looks nice even with the flat walls. But I did download it and I played 3v3 capture the flag on it today, and I'm glad I did. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell, and it was quite fun, so I'll give it five stars on halo customs.

Imagine you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean, and the tides around the boat are ferociously wild. Would you jump into those tides, or stay on the boat (which, as you can see, is perfectly fine)?

But I guess that's irrelevant. And the boat still looks nice even with the flat walls. But I did download it and I played 3v3 capture the flag on it today, and I'm glad I did. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell, and it was quite fun, so I'll give it five stars on halo customs.

Screw the logic of that haha

I'd recommend playing a full 4v4 in future games

Thanks for the ratings :)

• Like 1