Give Away :3

We are going to be doing a "First Come First Serve" Give Away.

In our possession we have a number of the following codes:

14 Day Xbox Live Trial Subscription (Can ONLY be used on Silver Accounts)

Xbox Live Arcade Game "Toy Soldiers"

Xbox Live Arcade Game "The Maw"

These Codes need to be used on or before the 7th of April, 2013... That's only about a day and a half away from the time of this post.

To enter simply express your love for Bacon in a simple sentence below.

Participants will receive all 3 codes via PM.

• First Come First Serve
  • Only 1 entry per person
  • Maximum of 20 Participants

:gsd: 

• Like 8

Without Bacon the world will cease to exist, and everything will be lost to Big Bacon Explosion starting new life. Bacon Then morphs into a all bacon planet, where everything is bacon. The Bacon will then spread and devour worlds, like the flood. The Bacon then encounters the WWW, and The 343i community forum, where it is all gobbled up by members. (especially GSD) 

If anyone actually followed that, then you deserve more bacon!!       

• Like 1

Cosmic terror of the universe // BACON!
Mighty energies of mystic wars // BACONS CALL
Soon will be born a mortal who will dare
STARS WANT ITS BA-COOOON!

There between two bacon worlds
lie dark seeds of bacon war
far beyond the silent bacon where
meteors paint a bacon storm
Through the eons without bacon
where swallowed is the concept: bacon
Bacons burning and colliding
form the chaos, dark and light

Black holes, bacons
blazing thunders...
Fragments of the divine bacon

WAR OF THE BACON
OF COSMIC BACONS
OF BACONS RIDING
THE GENESIS OF ALL
SONS OF THE BACON
FOREVER FIGHTING
THROUGH EVERY AGE
CONDEMNED TO FACE THIS // LONG BACON WAR

Source: Luca Turilli - War of the Universe

• Like 1

When one has bacon, one needs nothing else, for one has everything in Bacon.

Food.

Nourishment.

Pleasure.

Love.

Bacon.

From time immemorial, Bacon has made boys into men, girls into women, and sometimes, Women into men. Bacon has had it's historical moments.

Washington crossed the Delaware, a sword in one hand, and a Wendy's Baconator in the other. Lincoln signed the 13th amendment in Bacon grease, as Bacon is the food of Liberation. The treaty of Versailles, has a smudge of bacon grease, as the signer's had shared in the customary "Bacon Meal of Peace." When Teddy Roosevelt refused to kill a bear cub, it shared with him a slice of Bear-Bacon, making him the manliest man ever to man around Manville. When FDR ended Prohibition, it was he had heard a man had invented Bacon Vodka. (It exists, it's the greatest thing ever.) In the future, all conflicts will be decided by a Bacon-off, in which the competing countries cook the best Bacon possible. however it will always end in a draw, because all bacon is the greatest Bacon ever.

Bacon is love. Bacon is life. when one has bacon, one needs nothing else. For one has everything in Bacon.

:blink:..... Da fark did i just type?

• Like 2

Bacon...Bacon...Bacon. These magical strips of meat called bacon! Oh how much I love bacon. Me Gusta.... Bacon. Bacon... Bacon... Bacon.

-Equinoxe

When one has bacon, one needs nothing else, for one has everything in Bacon.

Food.

Nourishment.

Pleasure.

Love.

Bacon.

From time immemorial, Bacon has made boys into men, girls into women, and sometimes, Women into men. Bacon has had it's historical moments.

Washington crossed the Delaware, a sword in one hand, and a Wendy's Baconator in the other. Lincoln signed the 13th amendment in Bacon grease, as Bacon is the food of Liberation. The treaty of Versailles, has a smudge of bacon grease, as the signer's had shared in the customary "Bacon Meal of Peace." When Teddy Roosevelt refused to kill a bear cub, it shared with him a slice of Bear-Bacon, making him the manliest man ever to man around Manville. When FDR ended Prohibition, it was he had heard a man had invented Bacon Vodka. (It exists, it's the greatest thing ever.) In the future, all conflicts will be decided by a Bacon-off, in which the competing countries cook the best Bacon possible. however it will always end in a draw, because all bacon is the greatest Bacon ever.

Bacon is love. Bacon is life. when one has bacon, one needs nothing else. For one has everything in Bacon.

:blink:..... Da fark did i just type?

I have just found the bacon king! Everything about this is just awesome!

• Like 1

I love vegetables so much... "Mmm vegetabacles"... Wait, what? I totally meant to say "Mmm vegebacon..." No, I meant to bacon vebacontables... I'm conbaconed.. I meant confused. Yes, confused.. I may need to lie bacon. I mean, lie down. On bacon. Because bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon...

• Like 1

To express my feelings for bacon is pretty hard...

But, I shall proceed to do so.

Bacon is so beloved by me I would marry it then eat it even if I loved

my bacon wife.

I would feel bad for a while but at least my stomach is full enough that I dont need to eat anymore :3.

• Like 1

I lovest bacon so much, that not only did I marry Bacon, but I had 17 bacon children, adopted 3 more bacon children, brought home 6 bacon dogs from the pound, put 34 bacon guppies in a bacon tank, made us a house of bacon, constructed a bacon roller-coaster in my laboratory paid for by the funds of Bacon National, installed Central-Bacon-Air to keep the house full of bacon, released my own line of assorted bacon aroma hair care products, donated 5 billion pounds of bacon to hungry children in Africa, cured diabetes from the fat found in bacon grease, sold out Madison Square Garden to give a lecture on the importance of bacon, created fast-food franchise to sell bacon on a stick, all after I bought out the bacon cheeseburger from any joint that sold the poor thing.

Trollface-Meme-Face.jpg

• Like 2